Failed to install !!!

hello there friends .. am already downloading and installing Daz .. i followed the tutorial installed DIM and you know step by step until it started to download then install them one by one automatically .. but 5 of them instalation failed ! the photo is in the attacments 

1.PNG
708 x 665 - 111K

Comments

• Had Hexagon and daz Studio finished installing when you isntalled those? They may have been unable to find their target folders - try reinstalling now, and if you get an error please post it here.

• oh no ! it didn't finished all the downloads and installs yet ! so this is the problem like i understood you .. okay i will then ! .. but hexagon has been installed .. should i open it and put the serial number now ? before every thing has been installed ? or i must wait for it ? and another thing Sir .. there is no button to reinstall ! i even right clicked on it and there is nothing about reinstall ! any help ? and thanks for the replay 

• Click the Install Failed button and it will try installing again. You shouldn't need to enter the serial number, Install Manager just needs to know (from installing) where the application is.

• thanks a lot you really helped .. but i saw in the tutorial that i must enter to my profile and get the serial number from there for the hexagon !

• Yes, you have to enter the serial to use it - which you can get by right-clicking on its entry in Install Manager - I just meant it wasn't an issue as far as installing was concerned.

• okay mister thank a lot again :)