Will Genesis 8 Male get a Bathroom Bundle of their own, or...

I was kind of surprised and disappointed to find there wasn't a single item for the male counterpart. I was really looking forward to a bath robe and/or towel for G8M. :( Fairness and equality! Men need to cover their bits and pieces too!!!

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited June 2018

There are a few male towel sets in the store but none really for the new generation. It would be nice to have...but since male content doesn’t sell well...a male set is unlikely. 

But you could probably use evertything except the chest covering towel on the men.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    There are older towel sets for males that I have tried to use on G3M and G8M with varying degrees of success, but personally if someone makes a G8 set that doesn't have morphs for pulling it open/down I'd probably pass. Glad there were make items today even if they weren't the bathroom set at least.
  • How about one of them hanging style towels, held modestly in front of the male anatomical dangly elements by one hand?

Perhaps to innocently drop to the floor in the next image? "Oops!"

IMHO just give in and make a more provocative image of near nudity. That's how I roll, anyway.