Everyday Labels and Signs

Does anyone know if this product https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-labels-and-signs contains just a blank template for creating your own signs or are you limited only to what it shown in the promo images? 

Comments

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438

I always upload templates with my products. But I've just looked at the product page, and in my own Product Library and I don't see a download for them. I'm not sure if that means DAZ didn't upload them or if I just can't find them. I'll contact DAZ and ask about it, then let you know.

• kksmith6515kksmith6515 Posts: 201
    Yeah please do because if that's possible, I'll certainly buy your product. If particular, for this render that I'm doing, I need a door sign saying Women's Restroom. Thanks!

It seems DAZ don't have the templates. Something happened during the change to Magento (site software). So I'll have to dig them out and re-upload them. I'll post when it's done.

Ok, thanks for that follow up.
    edited June 2018

I've uploaded the templates - 57 altogether. It may take a day or two until they appear. I'm not sure if they add a link to the page or what.

Post edited by maclean on
    Ok great! And it is possible to make a door sign using those props right?

Sure. There are 5 different signs (one of them is a 'Staff Only' sign), and 5 nameplates which you could use. Or even one of the stickers would work too.