Dynamic clothing and Studio 4.6 64 bit

areg5areg5 Posts: 617
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Do I need to purchase the plugin to use dynamic clothing? I was able to use it for free with 3.1, but in the current version there is no dynamic clothing tab and when I try to load any dynamic clothes in my directory its invisible

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

areg5 said:
    Do I need to purchase the plugin to use dynamic clothing? I was able to use it for free with 3.1, but in the current version there is no dynamic clothing tab and when I try to load any dynamic clothes in my directory its invisible

no you do not need to buy it - only if you need the extra stuff ( like wind )
    check you plug-ins to see if it's there .

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,134
    edited December 1969

You can load the Dynamic Clothing tab from the Windows > Panes (Tabs) menu. The Dynamic Clothing Control plugin will give you extra functionality, but the basic Dynamic Clothing facility is free with DAZ Studio.

• areg5areg5 Posts: 617
    edited July 2013

Cayman said:
    You can load the Dynamic Clothing tab from the Windows > Panes (Tabs) menu. The Dynamic Clothing Control plugin will give you extra functionality, but the basic Dynamic Clothing facility is free with DAZ Studio.

That's just it. There is no dynamic clothing tab. None listed.

here are the tabs listed:
    align
    animate lite
    animate2 constraints
    batch convert
    cameras
    content library
    dform
    figure setup
    help
    lights...

Nothing for dynamic clothing.

Post edited by areg5 on
  • Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,134
    edited December 1969

Well, here's a thread that seems to deal with a very similar situation to yours, though whether you'll find the answer in it, I can't say:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/25808/

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

areg5 said:
    Cayman said:

That's just it. There is no dynamic clothing tab. None listed.

here are the tabs listed:
    align
    animate lite
    animate2 constraints
    batch convert
    cameras
    content library
    dform
    figure setup
    help
    lights...

Nothing for dynamic clothing.

you should have more tabs then that - I would reinstall - be sure you have the newest version .

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Try switching to a different layout -- the default layout doesn't have all the options.