Daz Studio 4.10 viewport not working

jeyk_93jeyk_93 Posts: 0
edited June 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

Helo everyone! A bit new here, so sorry if I post this in the wrong area and for my bad English. blush

Well.. my problem is this, yesterday I formatted my PC with Windows 10 and I decided to update the last version of Daz too, but when I start the program, the viewport don't want to show me the anything, looks like this, before I had windows 8 with Daz 3D 4.9 and everything worked correctly, that's why I do not know what to do

But if I choose a figure, and later click on render, the figure appears on the render options but not in the viewport

Image removed

I installed the last version of all my computer drivers, but I don't know what is the problem because with W8 and DAZ 4.9 this do not happen, so is a bug on DAZ 4.10? Is a bug in Windows 10? I must turn back with Windows 8? Or is something I can fix without format again the computer?

------ EDIT-------

I formatted again my computer and I installed Windows 8.1 and Daz 3D 4.10 works perfectly , so I think the problem is a bug in Windows 10

Thank you for yout time!

Screen1.png
1280 x 1024 - 129K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• It isn't a general Windows 10 issue, certainly. What are your computer specifications, especially the GPU/video card?

• jeyk_93jeyk_93 Posts: 0

It isn't a general Windows 10 issue, certainly. What are your computer specifications, especially the GPU/video card?

I imagine that it would have been a bug that only happened to me, probably a video driver would not work well, because I was giving problems with other programs, then go back to w8 and install the same programs that gave error and now go perfectly. My computer is not the best computer but at least it works for what I need.

The video card I have is a nvidia geforce 7025 / nvidia nforce 630a It's not really good, but works well in Daz for W8

Screen.PNG
    572 x 255 - 14K