dforce hanoi fashion .. readme not opening. simulation locked up

davesodaveso Posts: 6,457
edited June 2018 in The Commons

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hanoi-fashion-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

I tried using this product..the simulation locked up after 12 minutes, which I thought was pretty long anyway ... had to close DS 4.10 ... so I went to product page to read the readme, and that will not open. it just sits with that circle thing going around. I cleared my browser cache..Chrome .. that did not help. 

Anybody have this and get it to work? 

Post edited by daveso on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,428

It looks like the Doc center may be down atm which is why you weren't able to open the readme.

• Were you draping from the zero pose (assuming that is the memorised pose)(, or from the current pose?

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Did this ever get sorted out?

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,457
    edited June 2018

Were you draping from the zero pose (assuming that is the memorised pose)(, or from the current pose?

from the end pose... but the sim then starts at the zero pose and advances through until the end pose...well, not in this case where it hung at 12 minutes in. 

Post edited by daveso on
  • OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    daveso said:

Were you draping from the zero pose (assuming that is the memorised pose)(, or from the current pose?

from the end pose... but the sim then starts at the zero pose and advances through until the end pose...well, not in this case where it hung at 12 minutes in. 

There's a button in the Simulation tab that says "start at memorized pose" or words like that. If you would rather the sim not do what you just described, click the buttom to "off."

• Odaa said:
    daveso said:

There's a button in the Simulation tab that says "start at memorized pose" or words like that. If you would rather the sim not do what you just described, click the buttom to "off."

Though I would generally advise starting from the zero pose, or a memorised pose that fits inside the clothing, to make sure there isn't any intersection at the outset.