Tox Box and Blister Toy Package set

At long last, the DAZ Studio conversion of our toy box and blister toy package set is available for free: Toy Box and Blister Toy Package (for DAZ Studio).

This is a set of 3 "blister toy packages" and 1 "toy box", which can be used to display your favorite Poser and DAZ "dolls" and "action figures", all in dsf/ duf format:
- Blister Package Version #1 at 330 polygons.
- Blister Package Version #2 at 343 polygons.
- Blister Package Version #3 at 305 polygons.
- Toy Boat 20 polygons. Yes, that's right: only 20 polygons!
You could create an entire shelf-full of these models without any issues.

Includes 2 textures/ material presets for each "blister package" and 3 textures/ materials for the "toy box".

"Blister Packages" Features:
- The front "Bubble" can be moved around on the "Card" to suit your taste. There are no limits set, so you can actually make images with the Bubble taken off the Card.
- The front "Bubble" can be scaled to any size to accommodate any sized figure.

"Toy Box" Features:
- The front flap can open.
- The top flap can open.
- The front "window" is transparent so you can see the figure.
- Turn the box sideways (and rotate your texture maps) to display horizontal figures, such as vehicles.

Templates are included for all models and it's very easy to make your own textures.

Some notes:
 -Blister Package Version #1 is based on the packaging for the original 1977 Star Wars figures.
- Blister Package Version #2 is loosely based on the packaging for the "Power of the Force" Star Wars figure line, released in the early 1990's. The digital version differs slightly: the "Power of the Force" action figures had a larger "bubble" to include the accessories which came with the figure.
- Blister Package Version #3 is loosely based on the "Darth Vader" packaging for the later Star Wars figure line, released in the mid-1990's. The digital version differs slightly: the side of the card has a generic circular shape instead of the distinctive Darth Vader head.
- All versions include a "cut out" on the top so they can be hung from display racks.

Models and DAZ Studio conversion by JHoagland, textures by mrsparky.

BlisterToyDS1.jpg
600 x 600 - 95K
BlisterToyDS2.jpg
600 x 600 - 87K

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Very cool. Thanks!

• Thank you so much! I just ran across the Poser version in my archive. I'm working (off and on) on a mall toy store, and this will see heavy use. This is one of my all-time favorite freebies.

• RSand55RSand55 Posts: 155

Very cool site and freebies. Thanks!!!