Up to date info on using Photoshop 3D Bridge.

I've found the accompany manual for the 3D bridge but it's out of date.  I've seen videos but they too are out of date.  Either that or the programs refuse to speak to each other.

The manual talks about a 'bridge tab' but I don't see one.  In photoshop I'm supposed to click 'automatic' and find a link to Daz 3D, but it's not there.  The videos and the manual don't even match.

I have Daz 3D Studio 4.10 and Photoshop CS6.  Anyone have info or vids for those two items?  Can't find it here on their site as well.

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

Under File in the top menu there is an Initialize Photoshop 3D Bridge item. If it isn't there then go to Help/About Installed Plugins and see if 3D Bridge is enabled, it is the first item on my list.

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713

It's under "File" but it doesn't do anything.  I click on it and nothing happens, except I get a 3D camera in the scene screen on the upper right.

When I checked videos and print material I find different instructions of starting the programs.  For instance, in one source it stated I just click on the Photoshop 3D Bridge and it opens up Photoshop automatically.  Another source states Photoshop needs to be opened BEFORE opening Daz 3D Studio.  And another source states once you open Photoshop there's supposed to be a link to Daz Studio under "File", but it's not there.

So, what is the proper proceedure?