Jungle Water Temple

I saw the Jungle Water Temple and assumed it was a new Stonemason product. Beautiful, detailed, naturalistic.

The AntFarm?

Wow. I love AntFarms work but this is increadible. I love this set. It's not quite the style I'm used to but it certainly is the quaility I expect from AntFarm. Just really great work.

Comments

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Hey Joe, Thanks! I take that as high praise. I love this sort of stuff, and Robots and Dead Tech... to many interesting things to build. Been thinking of doing the outer court yard to go with it, tons of vines and crazy trees reclaiming the space. I'll see how folks like it and go from there.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited June 2018

Deleted.

Post edited by dawnblade on
  • Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,757

I just can't believe he has a promo shot where the camera is under the water.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I love it too! I am hoping that Ganesh is a separate surface so I can substitute an idol of my own choice.

They are Iray textures but since no shinny metals or lights are in the set they do fine in 3DL, the water is the only thing you would need to tweak by dialing down the opacity.

Here is render I just did with the 3Dl render engine and "Daz Dimension" lights. No post work but the type. So I think it looks good. The standard preview light was less flattering but like anything you have to light it right. Rendered supper quick no changes to the textures.

3dl.png
    996 x 894 - 1M

You can change out the back wall section as it's all made of props and replace it with one of the other walls to get rid of him.

• Curious how it is on system resources Antman?  From the images, it looks very well made and I'm more than thrilled it does well in 3dl.  

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited June 2018

Like usual with your products, I love it ;) When I first saw it, I had a Josh Gates/Destination Truth moment. LOL

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on

As for system impact, it's always an individual experience. But I can say, with everything being a prop you only need assets you are viewing loaded. So this helps a ton, no need for items out of frame taking up memeory. The textures are 3000X3000 pixels and higher but they can be reduced, it's impossible to increase resolution, so it's really the only way to go when releasing a product.

Laurie, I love Josh! So I will take that as a high compliment.

edited June 2018
    AntMan said:

As for system impact, it's always an individual experience. But I can say, with everything being a prop you only need assets you are viewing loaded. So this helps a ton, no need for items out of frame taking up memeory. The textures are 3000X3000 pixels and higher but they can be reduced, it's impossible to increase resolution, so it's really the only way to go when releasing a product.

Laurie, I love Josh! So I will take that as a high compliment.

Hehe...Josh is the man ;). Made me think of when they were doing an investigation at Angkor Wat on DT :) Or maybe Indy in The Temple of Doom.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on

I was humming the jungle book song a lot while making it, King Louie, but yes Snakes would be a nice touch.

Had a minute to mess with the temple. We need one of those people with those 360 cameras to do a jungle HDRI Scenes. 

JungleFun.jpg
    1760 x 809 - 1M
  • Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837
    edited June 2018

Sacred Place 

The subtle and detailed pieces to this set really amaze me.

Sacred Place.jpg
    2314 x 1430 - 3M
    Post edited by Joe Webb on
    Joe Webb said:

Sacred Place 

Excellent!!

Laurie

Joe that is so cool!!! I love it!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    Joe Webb said:

Sacred Place 

great image!! Now you need Floyd in a Hindu robe trying to shoo the elephants away from the temple, LOL

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750
    edited June 2018

The Lost Temple

JungleGanesh.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 389K
    Post edited by RawArt on

I love this Ron, It's has that Kong Island scale and mood!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750

I love messing with scale of things :)

Thank you Laurie, Antman and Michael. As for chasing the elephants out of the temple, if my own experiences with raccoons coming after my water lilies is any guide, it would have to be Ollie 8 with a broom trying to shoo them away :)

That is a wonderful  image Ron.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited June 2018

Great environment and the underwater cam too.

I'm going to have to do some postwork on Ganesh.  Nothing wrong with it.  It's just how I see things.  I keep seeing a man's face. LOL.

z.jpg
    511 x 498 - 101K
    Post edited by Graze on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,294

Well I have seen enough to know I want this and any addons for it...lol not to go win some contests so I can buy this.

• 3D-GHDesign3D-GHDesign Posts: 678

Great set :D I love it too, perfect for Lara scenes ... and Ron's image is wow! :D 

Graze said:

Great environment and the underwater cam too.

I'm going to have to do some postwork on Ganesh.  Nothing wrong with it.  It's just how I see things.  I keep seeing a man's face. LOL.

Great, now I see it. lol  Well, I still love it.

Any expansion (hint hint) would also be an immediate purchase.