Is there a fix for the inner leg pinch that happens at extreme bend angles?

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited July 2013 in The Commons

I made a post about this months ago and the few responses I got were pretty inconclusive. I'm sure we're all familiar with what I'm talking about; when you bend the thing to even it's accepted limit, there is this nasty pinching crease in the crotch region. This is almost never an issue for me, as I rarely render nude scenes, but the occasional issue arises. I'm doing a dragon hunter render with a loin cloth and you can kind of see the pinch.

I'm on the road so I can't really include a screenie :(

Edit: It's with Genesis 1, pretty much with any morph.

Post edited by Testing6790 on

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited July 2013

usually good to mention what figure you are using and if you have any morphs.

I used to have this issue with Genesis, but not so much with G2F

I think many fixes people may suggest may be specific to a certain figure.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I was hoping there was a mesh correction product or something I could just buy. I've always disliked the idea of correction morph dials :(

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I was hoping there was a mesh correction product or something I could just buy. I've always disliked the idea of correction morph dials :(

Which figure though?

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

What do you mean which figure? Generic Genesis, with literally any figure dialed in. Aiko, Michael 5, Hitomi, any of my custom characters, you name it.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

You can make them Joint Controlled Morphs, so they'd dial themselves automatically when you bend a joint. It isn't that hard a procedure to follow.