My Velvet Shader Mixer Setup

KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Maybe somebody is interested in it or wants to make it better ...

velvetShaderMixer.jpg
1222 x 948 - 102K
velvetRender.jpg
500 x 375 - 95K

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Maybe somebody is interested in it or wants to make it better ...

Hi Kerya,

As I mentioned in another thread elsewhere, thank you for posting this. I always wondered where the best place would be to plug in the velvet brick. Have you ever tried to create a burnt velvet effect with your network?

I would love to have a decent setup with a semi transparent background. I'll have to have a play with it and see what I can come up with.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited July 2013

very nice.

Well done..

Post edited by Rareth on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I am not at the stage where I can say I could make it better but it looks pretty good already so I will just say thank you for sharing Kerya and this will come in handy.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thanks for your nice words! I am just poking around and clicking things. LOL
    For example: would there be a way to make irregular dots in greyscale with a brick instead of plugging in a noisemap for the bump?

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited July 2013

Kerya said:
    Thanks for your nice words! I am just poking around and clicking things. LOL
    For example: would there be a way to make irregular dots in greyscale with a brick instead of plugging in a noisemap for the bump?

There are two bricks that I can think of without checking. There is a noise brick, and also you could look at the voroni? Not sure of the spelling and I'm on the iPad.

Post edited by Pendraia on