HD Wrinkled Soles and Bend Morphs

I am very interested in a product that can be applied to G8F feet as a morph HD dial for realistic wrinkles and flexing on the soles of the feet. I have found that the rest of the model can look very realistic but the soles look flat. I have dialed in other morphs to try and find something that would make the soles look better but have not found anything quite right yet.

This may not be a heavily desired item but I would be interested in commissioning this. If this site is not a viable avenue for requesting commissioned work, or there is simply no interest in taking on the project any suggestions for where I may have better luck would be appreciated.

To summarize I am looking for:

HD Morph for G8F that applies to the soles of the feet which when dialed in will give varying strength of wrinkles for poses where the feet flex or relax. If this is not able to be accomodated by a morph then simply HD detailed scuplted wrinkled soles that can be applied to any G8F figure. I am looking for scuplted wrinkles not just normals or bump maps.

Comments

• mlominymlominy Posts: 211
    edited May 2018

I would be very interested by a morph like this one and think it should also cover G3F. 

A flexed foot should show wrinkles to look realistic which is not the case actually. I really hope some designer will adress this weakness...

Post edited by mlominy on
  • Rynn7Rynn7 Posts: 5

Would be interested in this as well!

• argoQargoQ Posts: 2

+1 interest

• Even wrinkles for the hands as well would be a great touch.

• culannmacculannmac Posts: 47

Interested as well.