Hi can someone please help me?

okay so renderng started becoming easy to me but when I tried reloading my content everytime I attempted to render something it came out blurry is there something i'm missing? i'll attach a photo so you can see what I mean.

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

When you attach the photo, be sure to tell us which version of studio you're using and if it's iray or 3dl.

• Daz 4.10 pro and using 3dl any ideas?

wtf.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 1M
  • All I'm attempting to do is take a render of doors that has a backdrop but it seems to not process the doors or building and seems to be getting small textures of the wall/doors on the final render(the white pixels in the render). I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong it was working perfectly last night but when I saved and reloaded the project I was not able to render anymore. No matter what I do all the renders look similar to this. 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718

Which models are you using?

• its called "upscale apartment" and a backdrop of the sky, like I mentioned before it was working perfectly fine I'm not sure what I did to mess things up.

• I figured out what was wrong. I guess the render settings got altered probably of my own doing. Sorry to have wasted your guys time. I had to enable progresive rendering in order for it work.

works.jpg
    2560 x 2048 - 1M