OH OH PC+ 50% OFF - with new item purchase

davesodaveso Posts: 6,440
edited May 2018 in The Commons

now what am I to do? OH geez ... overload my charge card?
DANGER DANGER Daveso !! 
You will be stuck for a year spending more and more .... BUT Daveso ... all the deals you will miss. just think ... It pays for itself if you're buying at all. 
What to do..let me discuss with my ouija board. or fli[ a coin. or roll the dice. 

Post edited by daveso on

Comments

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,440

you know you want to ....
    but do you need to?

by the way...will the new bundle by less expensive wiht the PC+ or is the price reflected overall if you put PC+ in your cart?

• PlantPlant Posts: 104

I just gave in,I lasted about a week

• Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

I would say do it. I am opting to extend mine. I like some of the freebies and savings I get with the monthly coupons. It's worth it for half off.

• AnotherUserNameAnotherUserName Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2018

I extended mine although not without a little buyers remorse.

And now im expecting a massive sale...

Post edited by AnotherUserName on

i will maybe use PC+ item as long as over $3 ... $38 then or so. I keep looking at the bundle deals ... but then my cost is pushing $100 total...NO NO NO .... keep strong Daveso .. don;t succumb to the glow of new. 

• I wonder with these kinds of coupons whether those of us already in PC+ on autorenew can use it?

• ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105

Resistance is futile! LOL

• I wonder with these kinds of coupons whether those of us already in PC+ on autorenew can use it?

Usually you can, I've renewed mine ahead of time before.  Mine doesn't expire until February so I am going to pass on this one. 

• Thanks!

Usually you can, I've renewed mine ahead of time before.  Mine doesn't expire until February so I am going to pass on this one. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325

I wonder with these kinds of coupons whether those of us already in PC+ on autorenew can use it?

I wonder with these kinds of coupons whether those of us already in PC+ on autorenew can use it?

But if you have a PayPal subscription be sure to go to PayPal and cancel that

edited May 2018

the coupon banner ad  is now gone already ... 

Post edited by daveso on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    daveso said:

by the way...will the new bundle by less expensive wiht the PC+ or is the price reflected overall if you put PC+ in your cart?

30% off what non-PC members pay

Laurie

edited May 2018

it was posted the banner ad is gone but coupon still working..give it a try ... HALF-OFF-PC YOU ALSO HAVE TO BUY 1 NEW ITEM OVER $3

Post edited by daveso on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited May 2018

Well I was just about to get Floyd etc; and the PC at 50 % off; it clearly stated how long it was valid for, but it has gone. Was not impressed.

So I cleared cart. I'm fine with PC membership expiring, my credit will last a lot longer.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

Does PC+ membership get to as high as 70% off? 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325
    edited May 2018
    daveso said:

it was posted the banner ad is gone but coupon still working..give it a try ... HALF-OFF-PC YOU ALSO HAVE TO BUY 1 NEW ITEM OVER $3

It stopped working shortly after I posted that and I have edited my post accordingly

nicstt said:

Well I was just about to get Floyd etc; and the PC at 50 % off; it clearly stated how long it was valid for, but it has gone. Was not impressed.

So I cleared cart. I'm fine with PC membership expiring, my credit will last a lot longer.

It said it ended at 12 PM and there may have been some confusion whether that was noon or midnight but the notation is commonly for noon and that is when it ended. Sorry you missed it.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited May 2018

Does PC+ membership get to as high as 70% off? 

i have never seen one higher than 50% as far as I can remember. if it does get to 70, I will probably renew..it would be good to renew for a couple years actually. It seems to be usually 30% off. 

Post edited by daveso on
  • Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325

I think I might have seen it end up being cheaper than 50% in a glitch of some sort.

If I'm ready to renew I pounce when I see it at 50%. I'm sorted through March 2020 so didn't bother with this one. No point in giving DAZ my money too far in advance.

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315
    edited May 2018

I would have bought it if it had lasted a bit longer.
    Oh, well, I'll save even more without the PC+ savings.

Post edited by Petercat on
    Petercat said:

I would have bought it if it had lasted a bit longer.
    Oh, well, I'll save even more without the PC+ savings.

yes..i was thinking of exactly that. it is a big urge thing when in PC+ to buy more. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited May 2018
    daveso said:

It stopped working shortly after I posted that and I have edited my post accordingly

nicstt said:

It said it ended at 12 PM and there may have been some confusion whether that was noon or midnight but the notation is commonly for noon and that is when it ended. Sorry you missed it.

No idea what time I tried to puchase; some time before I posted.

There is however confusion, ambiguity and frequent discussions over the term AM and PM; I doubt I'd noticed the attendent am/pm and just presumed I had until midnight like normal. But I don't actually remember.

Needless to say, I'm still not impressed.

I'll show my displeasure by not purchasing; that is only ever to my advantage - the always another sale stuff. :)

Post edited by nicstt on