DAE issues

This could be a grey area I am unsure which end is the issue. In the past, it worked. What you may ask exporting a DAE animation and importing it into Marvelous however it does not work now. The animation thingy is there but clicking play gives me nothing. I have selected all exported animation, morph and such but nothing. I tried FBX and holy crap does it create a monstrosity (stretching, growing and such but absolutely no movement at all. It is like it has some monster under its skin trying to break free.) why does that even exist if it does that? Anyways what could I be doing wrong? 

Comments

• MalusMalus Posts: 370
    edited May 2018

I tried importing it into Modo. The DAE seems to not attach itself to the model. The animation is there for the "bones" but nothing else. With the FBX the full animation is there and works fine but doesn't work at all in Marvelous and when it does try to work which is randomly it just goes into the stretchy bizarre mode. My brain hurts. Going to export FBX from Modo to DAE to see what happens. FBX has keyframes in Modo, DAE I haven't noticed keyframes per se. 

: and that did nothing it froze Marvelous lol. 

Post edited by Malus on
  • MalusMalus Posts: 370

Now I am even more confused. I made a new scene, added my morph of the original character and it exported and worked fine. Either it is a time limit or something I have no clue of.