Am I missing a lot of content?

I've downloaded and installed Studio, and a lot of the content have caution symbols over them and tell me they can't be loaded. I've run Install Manager until all of the updates that are available have been downloaded and installed. Am I doing something wrong or what?

Capture.PNG
216 x 726 - 61K

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited May 2018

Have you changed the location of your content?

Also... you own the content that you currently can't load, or is that content you don't own?

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • BeeMKay said:

Have you changed the location of your content?

1st first installed, used the default locations.

BeeMKay said:

Also... you own the content that you currently can't load, or is that content you don't own?

I'm only referring to the content that is freely downloaded from DAZ, I haven't added anything else.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Ah, okay. Then what you see is "what you can buy". It offers things for download through Connect, but if you don't own them, of course you can't download them. The symbols mean that the content is question is not installed on your computer, just the ones that have full coloured images.

I think there is an option somewhere that lets you show only owned content, but I'mnot sure where that one is, as I am not using Smart content or Connect.