Is carrara cafe still active?

Have been trying for some time to get back into carrara cafe but even when trying to go thru change or recover lost paswrod just brings you back to the log in page just curious if anyone is aware of this or knows what the status is for the site. Hope this does not violate any rules for posting this here

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Still here... PM Jetbird D2 about your login problems. There has been some site upgrades, but it seems that the login issues remain.
  • Lobo3433Lobo3433 Posts: 30

Thank you have sent Jetbird D2 a PM 

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

Wanted to mention that I really like/appreciate carrara cafe and cararrators, and hope the respective owners know that we're out here, glad for their efforts.

--ms

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited May 2018

its tellong me to login, but where is the lini to log in?

n/m found it on the my profile page

it wont upload my avie.  tried png and jpg

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Retro LadRetro Lad Posts: 471

I had trouble logging into Carrara Cafe too a few months ago, but I kept trying and I finally got recognized and logged in. It was weird, like some bizarre security check to get into a missle base.

What happened to the Carrara Cafe magazine? The issues stopped somewhere at a dozen.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810

the new Privacy Data rules may affect it too, prob need to all agree to new terms

• Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 96

Hello dear friends! 
    Apologies I am not active for these few years, been busy at work and trying to find my place on this world.... 

If you have trouble to log in, it would be best to directly contact me via my e-mail: danas.anis    @gmail.com ( be smart to remove the space between my name and "@", don;t want online bots to pick up my e-mail and send spam) 

this way I will be sure to receive your request asap, for some reason DAZ3D no longer sends me notifications. 

As  for Carrara 3D Expo, well, we got stuck because of wasted resources for content as well as I got my hands tied to one of the biggest projects of my life that took away nearly 4 years from me. But if there would still be interest, I could try to find time and assemble C3DE Issue 11 which was reaching a point of getting ready for layout production.  Let me know if there is a wish to witness a resurrection. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Hello, Jetbird. Great to see you get a chance to check in.  Hope your big projects went well.  Thanks for the info on Carrara Cafe.

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

yay jetbird! I hope your projects have been successful and involve Carrara in some way!

I have, and love, reviewing all of my 3D Expo issues when I need some inspiration. Anything you put together would certainly be welcomed by me.

as mentioned above, I really value the cafe. thank for that.

--ms

• Retro LadRetro Lad Posts: 471

Now that I am finally taking Carrara seriously, and learning how to use all it's features, it would be a great help for me to browse through new issues of Carrara Magazine.

• moonglowmoonglow Posts: 44

As  for Carrara 3D Expo,......  Let me know if there is a wish to witness a resurrection. 

Put me down for 1 wish...and maybe a new thread with "Carrara 3D Expo" in the subject line will reach more who would like a "resurrection".

Thanks for past work.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

Hello dear friends! 
    Apologies I am not active for these few years, been busy at work and trying to find my place on this world.... 

If you have trouble to log in, it would be best to directly contact me via my e-mail: danas.anis    @gmail.com ( be smart to remove the space between my name and "@", don;t want online bots to pick up my e-mail and send spam) 

this way I will be sure to receive your request asap, for some reason DAZ3D no longer sends me notifications. 

As  for Carrara 3D Expo, well, we got stuck because of wasted resources for content as well as I got my hands tied to one of the biggest projects of my life that took away nearly 4 years from me. But if there would still be interest, I could try to find time and assemble C3DE Issue 11 which was reaching a point of getting ready for layout production.  Let me know if there is a wish to witness a resurrection. 

Greetngs Jetbird, I would love to see C3dExpo continued!

• Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 96

:) okay then, 

I might just try to redo what was supposed to be C3DE Issue 11 and pit it together, but it may take some time because of my job. But positive people make me move and anything is possible! 
    :)

• Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on