problem installing via install manager

hi

i have a problem when i try to install products via install manager.when i click on download and install its open install manager but cant find the product in list.i must install all stafs manual or via daz connect.maybe someone knows why.

thank you

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696

It may be that your Download Filters in DIM are blocking that file. You can just launch DIM, log-in, and download/install - you don't have to go via the web page. Once you have DIM open click the Download Filters button at top-left of the Ready to Download tab.

• after purchasing the product it should apear in dim on section ready to download but is not in my casethat is my problem.and if i click on download and install also not find the product

What do you have checked in the Download Filters?

• there is many things checked but at the daz studio is checked daz studio 4 and not daz studio 4,5+.on the same windowns at aplications its daz studio 4,5+.so this can be the problem?

Is Connect Available checked? I'm not sure about the version, though it won't hurt to try checking that too.

• its seems that was the problem.now i have all in the list...and yes,connect available is checked.thank you for your help