Cursor moving to dialogue in DS 4.6

ZebratechZebratech Posts: 24
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi, folks. I recently had to reinstall my whole DS setup since Win7 died on me. Since the reinstall and all that, I've noticed that in DS my cursor will invariably jump to any DS dialogue that pops up. I think it's a great feature, in theory, but it's driving me crazy. It makes a lotta sense; you have to click the popup dialogue before doing anything else, yes. But, the action also happens when say, loading things from the content library (nothing to click, just a brief popup).

Anyway, I'm sure I lost an option in recovery, because my previous install did not do this. Anyone know where to find the option to disable the mouse jumping to the dialogues?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

I don't think it's DS doing that - it certainly doesn't here. It sounds as if it might be a mouse-driver feature, if you are using a non-default driver, designed to make life easier.

• ZebratechZebratech Posts: 24
    edited December 1969

You're right, Richard. I got a new mouse recently and just installed the software for it when I reinstalled Win7. Turns out, there is an option in the Logitech app which was responsible.Logitech Smart Move. Thank you!