Everday style poses for v6?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Will we see some non-smexy style poses for v6. Seems like so far the market has tons of pinup poses and they aren't that useful for day-to-day scenes without tweaking.

I love the facial expression and the superhero poses (I know not real world) ... Would like to see more expressions, and more daily stuff with v6 doing things like: carrying stuff, walking, running, opening doors, going upstairs, swimming, jumping, holding a puppy, a child,shaking hands, working the computer, sitting at conference, making a speech, bending over to pick up something, driving, riding a bike, being angry, collapsing, lying down to sleep etc.

I can adapt gen 5 poses, I know, but would like some designed with v6 in mind.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'd like to see her bends in poser?

can't decide if i want to invest in her.

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

I'll tell you what I want is some normal sitting poses, especially for women wearing skirts. I'd gladly take any pointers to any V5 stuff that has a pose for the way a woman wearing a skirt would normally sit.

Of course for the crossed leg poses we'd also need to get some skirts that don't explode but that's a different issue.

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

Shouldn't you be able to use the base Genesis 2 Female to see the bends? V6 is just a morph of the base female so I don't think it would be to much different and the base is free.

edited December 1969

explodes?!

a loose sleeve isn't going to twist with a person's arm. is a posing dilemma

edited December 1969

Sisca said:

Shouldn't you be able to use the base Genesis 2 Female to see the bends? V6 is just a morph of the base female so I don't think it would be to much different and the base is free.

oh yeah! the base is complimentary with 4.6

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Sitting poses would be nice, as well as eating, talking, and poses with the hands to face. I really like poses using the hands because they look improved to me on v6.