Discount not working

azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The price of V4 for Genesis2 is not showing the 30% discount in cart whether I am logged in or not.

Capture_no_discount.PNG
697 x 271 - 24K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Investigating this

• viluvuluviluvulu Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I get that too sometimes with different products here. Try clicking on "proceed to checkout" and then go back to your cart.
    Or try adding another product and deleting it from your cart. Or try updating your shopping cart.

Any of those steps can help if you are lucky.

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

Around the time you responded, the DAZ Store was being very buggy. 2-3 hours ago there was nothing showing up on the Fast Grab page.30 minutes ago the site was seriously lagging and the discounts weren't showing up on the Fast Grab page.

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
    edited December 1969

Tried all the suggestions and even different browsers with no luck. Thanks for the tips and thanks cho for checking into it. Off to enjoy the weekend now! :)

edited December 1969

Still not working :( Anyone know if the 30% off is expired and someone forgot to update the New Release page? Because now when you click on the picture the link takes you to the item without the 30% off sales price.

Capture_no_discount2.PNG
    874 x 672 - 377K
    Capture30off.PNG
    278 x 385 - 168K
  • viluvuluviluvulu Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

Exactly same is happening to me now. No discount

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Did all the suggestions and still no 30% off so I ended up just buying it at full price *blushing smiley*....lol.

edited December 1969

Well, this morning the 30% off is no longer showing on the New Release page for this product. It's a sign from the almighty power that I didn't really need it! Thank you for watching over me and my pocket book!!! Sorry MallenLane, perhaps when it comes on sale in the future I will purchase it then.