WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited July 2013 in Freebies
Genesis_Suit.jpg
600 x 600 - 279K
Post edited by Wilmap on

Comments

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

I have never replied to your stuff, but I have downloaded most all of it, and it amazes me at how fast you can make this stuff. Also, I would like to just say thanks for your giving, it takes a special kind of person to do that. Thank you from all of us in the Daz Freebie Challenge.

" It's only when we give of ourselves that we truely give!"....from the Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.

:-)

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited July 2013

You're all most welcome Music.

I love making these, costs me hardly anything but my time, so that's why I give it away.

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Your all most welcome Music.

I love making these, costs me hardly anything but my time, so that's why I give it away.

I know exactly what you mean. It really takes your mind off the worries of the day to model stuff and then as a bonus you get to give it away to people and watch then enjoy it in new and creative ways.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited December 1969

Woderful! Thanks so much for the expanding Genesis wardrobe. This will be really useful.

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

This is awesome it moves great and it looks fantastic on the guys, thank you so much! I think the men folk are going to eat this one up, It's so versatile, with a little tinkering even the ladies could make use of it. *smiles* It's not any real big issue because this is something easy to take care of but I wanted to let you know there is a bit of pulling or stretching maybe on the left pocket of the Jacket. Not sure what's going on there but it's easy enough to paint over.

Thank you again!

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Thank you. I'm always looking for more male clothes :-)

If you ever run out of ideas have you looked at the clothes Cesare Borgia wears in The Borgias? I'd pay for a set like his (and his hair) :-)

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Thank you, this is a beautiful piece of work! Now I'm going to go back and rework the piece I did using the 1920s dress as this will make a wonderful compliment. I'll post it to this thread once I get it in shape. Thanks again.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks once again, for this and all the wonderful things you've created :)

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Sorry but there was a problem with the textures fro the Jacket. Uploaded an update.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70316/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Pinstripe-Suit-Jacket-UPDATE

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Fantastic, thank you for fixing the collar. I thought maybe the collar was just setting wrong under the jacket and attempted to pull it out right but found it was just the texture. Now it is perfect! Gotta take care of the guys, right? *wink* lol

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Sorry but there was a problem with the textures fro the Jacket. Uploaded an update.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70316/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Pinstripe-Suit-Jacket-UPDATE

Ooops. Didn't see this earlier, but I'll download it post-haste. See my comments in the other thread as to some of my problems and how I corrected it.