LAMH question

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,742
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Since I'm stuck using DS4.6 for this scene, I thought I'd try the LAMH player app. I have the AM Wof in my scene and I downloaded the preset. I went to apply it according to the tutorial on YouTube, but mine looks wrong.

I am assuing I have to blind the existing fur, to apply the preset, but I think my problem is that my wolf is scaled up to 120% Is that what's causing the weird application? Can I cale it up, or should I shrink it back to 100%, apply it, then scale back up?

Comments

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,699
    edited December 1969

Since I'm stuck using DS4.6 for this scene, I thought I'd try the LAMH player app. I have the AM Wof in my scene and I downloaded the preset. I went to apply it according to the tutorial on YouTube, but mine looks wrong.

I am assuing I have to blind the existing fur, to apply the preset, but I think my problem is that my wolf is scaled up to 120% Is that what's causing the weird application? Can I cale it up, or should I shrink it back to 100%, apply it, then scale back up?

Yes, scale it to 100%

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,742
    edited December 1969

Joequick said:

Yes, scale it to 100%

Had a feeling that was the problem. Thanks :D