A request about the forum to the admins ...

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have a request to the admins for the forum. Because of all that posts about the store and the forum issues is it maybe possible, that you open a new main board on the forums Home page, called "Store and Forum"??? I ask for this, because, we have meanwhile more Stickies in the "Commons"-board, as in the old forum. So all that threads about the store and the problems with the forum could moved there.

Currently it' all other than easy to find other more or less important news in the Commons.

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

We have tried to place all the updates in the Announcements section above the stickies etc. You will see a date on one of the announcements which is the latest updates to the status of issues.

We will be rolling out a series of new fixes, tomorrow I believe. At that time I'll list all the fixes being implemented.

Keep your eyes on Announcements. These are posted in all the major Forum topics.

Hope this helps.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

We have tried to place all the updates in the Announcements section above the stickies etc. You will see a date on one of the announcements which is the latest updates to the status of issues.

We will be rolling out a series of new fixes, tomorrow I believe. At that time I'll list all the fixes being implemented.

Keep your eyes on Announcements. These are posted in all the major Forum topics.

Hope this helps.

I hope one of them is forum topic sort order with the latest posted-to topic going to top. ::fingers crossed::

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

So many stickies that there are now redundant stickies.

Note the two Carrara beta announcement stickies on the front page... Why? :-S

That was my mistake. I didn't update the title properly, It's been fixed and the old one removed. Thanks for the reminder.