[Out Now] Modular Sci-Fi Quarterdeck [Commercial]

TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

The Quarterdeck is a ship's entrance. It is here that the crew are checked on and off the ship, that visiting dignitaries are welcomed aboard, and honours are paid to the ship's colours.

This fully modular set has many exciting possibilities. The ship's badge and bell have presets for four ships of the line, but blank textures are included for your own designs. Plus there are plain "no text" textures for all the main props.

https://www.daz3d.com/modular-sci-fi-quarterdeck

01-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
04-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
07-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
08-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
11-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 490K
12-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 566K
13-main-Quarterdeck-Daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 644K
Post edited by TangoAlpha on

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Looks great I love modular sets

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Well done, Again.

Now maybe a super-duper set of props to sprinkle around the room. Some Lo-fi too like more piping wiring...etc...

Would love more iray lights. Lots of lights. lol

Emitting screens etc.....

• Great work

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Well done, Again.

Now maybe a super-duper set of props to sprinkle around the room. Some Lo-fi too like more piping wiring...etc...

Would love more iray lights. Lots of lights. lol

Emitting screens etc.....

Prety sure the number of promotional images mean this product is locked and not ging to be modified any further. :)

Possible expansions, if the creator wants to make them, will depend entirely upon the number of eventual sales.

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530

I cannot wait for this! I love snapping up all the sci-fi I can. This would be great in my graphic novel!!

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798

Can hardly wait! A lot happens in this location on a freighter/trade vessel when it docks every few weeks.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Why is there oversized rifle ammo standing around on the ground???

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Why is there oversized rifle ammo standing around on the ground???

They mark out a path.  Its a decorative element.  The ammo is a prop so if that set up doesn't appeal you don't have to set it up.  Just shows the versatility of the set and its props.

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

It's the kind of thing many navies have for ceremonial /  honour guard use, and follows the tradition of using materials that are to hand. Plus it's a subtle show of strength to visiting admirals etc: "see how big our guns are..."

Of course, at the end of the render, it's just a prop, and you can include it or not, however you choose. smiley

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

They mark out a path.  Its a decorative element.  The ammo is a prop so if that set up doesn't appeal you don't have to set it up.  Just shows the versatility of the set and its props.

&

It's the kind of thing many navies have for ceremonial /  honour guard use, and follows the tradition of using materials that are to hand. Plus it's a subtle show of strength to visiting admirals etc: "see how big our guns are..."

Ah... thanks. Having  done my tour of duty as a cook for an artillery unit of the Bundeswehr I must admit that traditions like those seem a bit weird... especially when oversized gun shells are used, while the real impressive artillery ammo comes unshelled devil

But being able not to use them is nice... it just looked as if they were in the scene setup automatically by one of those promo pictures