DAZ Studio got Turbo Mode (a sort of)

ImagoImago Posts: 4,900

It's not a bug... But I wanted to know if anyone else got that "special feature". devil

To activate "Turbo Mode, just make a short animation (30-40 frames is enough) press Play and make it go in loop. Without stopping the animation, from the Timeline menu check "Play All Frames" and then stop the animation. Now, if you play again the animation... WOOOSH!!! The frame rate soar high! One second of animation is showed in just a third of its real duration! surprise

Dunno why!

Someone else got this?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

LOL, I was excited when I read the title and then saw it's for animations only which I don't do.

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,900

Ahahah! Sorry for that! cheeky
    Anyway, that's more an issue than something useful... just think the animation it's too much accelerated when very short or simple and very slow when a bit more complex! Youi can't really make a nice animation with those wrong timings! devil

The main purpose of my post was to see if anyone alsegot this... And maybe tell the devs to investigate the reason... Perhaps there is a way to "speed up" the viewport when needed! wink

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

You could also put in a support ticket to make sure the devs take a look at it. but with so many putting in tickets for a couple of dollar differences in sales prices, it might take awhile, LOL