Help in creating new TOON morphs

I am a newby when it comes to creating new content for daz. I want to create some really good looking toons for Genesis 3, and Im already pretty good with zbrush and maya. But I have no idea on how/where to start when it comes to making a fully working content/morph for genesis 3. I think I have to move and resize the eyes for genesis 3, and also move the bones around for body as well to fit the toon shape that Ill be sculpting, . So this will mean that I have to do a lot more than just bring in a new sculpted obj from zbrush and apply the morph. I also will have to do textures and make new clothing via MD. Is there a tutorial or lesson to learn how to do this anywhere?. Which merchant resources do I have to buy to get started?. Any info would be very appreciated. Kenneth C

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

There are video tutorials on how to do a lot of those things in the DAZ Store but nothing specifically in toon style. The techniques will be the same though.  

• what type of characters are you wanting to look at changing? How extreme the morphs?

16 points.jpg
    1024 x 1126 - 306K
    da gang.jpg
    1024 x 1126 - 462K
    fridge.jpg
    1024 x 1126 - 313K
    coinsurprise.jpg
    557 x 598 - 111K
    ohyea.jpg
    529 x 598 - 83K
    PeriscopeUp.jpg
    499 x 807 - 157K
  • KennethCKennethC Posts: 24
    I want to create very appealing characters similar to disney or dreamworks.