Why won't the morphs for millennium for characters work right

blutobluto Posts: 828
All right let's get started here , folks I've been out of it for a couple of years and recently things have gotten better so I bought a new laptop and a copy of Poser Pro 11 and proceeded to load up all the stuff that I already had from before now something is wrong or I don't know what the fixes for it because I know there is a fix I saw a thread on it years ago. I full body body morphs don't work , individual body part morphs will work but sometimes things like the eyes don't scale up or move to fit the morphs. does anybody have any idea what the hell I'm supposed to do to fix this . I think I might have known at one time but I've slept since then and it's been several years so please somebody give me a clue

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

usually there was an 'eye fix' to double click.

the eyes scale  wheels were usually hidden, so couldn't fix the scaling manually.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

Have you initialised them, running the bat file if I remember does that.

• blutobluto Posts: 828
    say that One more time but only this time in English please
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited April 2018
    bluto said:
    say that One more time but only this time in English please

Sorry its about all I can remember.

You had to initilise the Gen 4 Figures and morphs which, at least in DS, meant running a 'bat' file. The file to do this was somewhere in the Runtime structure, I'm sorry I really can't remember much more it has been ages since I did anything with the Gen 4 figures I don't even have the runtime they are in linked to DS anymore.

This thread at Hivewire might help

https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/daz-gen-4-figures-in-poser-11-configuration-issues.1893/

Post edited by scorpio on

millenium 3 characters had bat files ?   

i recall, Vicki4/Mike4 did have bat files. and characters had readscripts to inj morphs with V4.2
    vicki 4.1 we injected everything. was a bit out of hand, lol.

the Mil3 characters had like 50 empty morph channels each  (each body part) for injections.

• You need to have the figuresd installed to a location outside the application folder. You need to run \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-letter4 to initalise, or to add a new morph set.

Okay so you know does somebody want to explain this as if I have never even heard of half of the crap you're talking about please
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,262
    bluto said:
    Okay so you know does somebody want to explain this as if I have never even heard of half of the crap you're talking about please

For each of your M3, V3, S3, M4, V4, F4 etc... figures, there exists a file called a bat file such as DZCreateEXPFiles-V4 or DZCreateEXPFiles-M3 which allows morph injection to be properly configured and injected i.e. the computer needs to know how and where the morphs get injected to.  Go to  \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\ and click each" \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-letter4" to excute the configuration for each figure so that morphs work.  A bat file or batch file  is a kind of script file in DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows. It consists of a series of commands to be executed by the command-line interpreter, stored in a plain text file. In this case, you are preparing the figure to get morphs.

mebbe we can walk you through one.

do you have a specific figure and character you are trying to use?

Nevermind folks I got it figured out thanks for the help
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    nemesis10 said:
    bluto said:

For each of your M3, V3, S3, M4, V4, F4 etc... figures, there exists a file called a bat file such as DZCreateEXPFiles-V4 or DZCreateEXPFiles-M3 which allows morph injection to be properly configured and injected i.e. the computer needs to know how and where the morphs get injected to.  Go to  \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\ and click each" \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-letter4" to excute the configuration for each figure so that morphs work.  A bat file or batch file  is a kind of script file in DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows. It consists of a series of commands to be executed by the command-line interpreter, stored in a plain text file. In this case, you are preparing the figure to get morphs.

Initialization bat file is only for genration 4 figures.