Daz Studio 4.8 and windows 10

question: I might have to get a laptop with windows 10 on it. I want to still use studio 4.8. Will it work with windows 10?

i have windows 7 and have tried to update it to various version of Daz Studio 4.10 but I lose all my categories.

i am not at my house because I was napping last wed and a car going beyond fast crashed into my bedroom and landed upside down on the lower part of the bed trashing a good portion of our house. I was so lucky because injury wise I only had a 3 inch gash on my head, but we cannot go home and I don’t know how long it will be as well as we will have to move because I will not sleep in that room again. Art is my only outlet for the debilitating pain I have from fibromyalgia so while I don’t want to I probably will look into buying a laptop. In the past if I can keep the same paths, I can just put my content into the same place it is on my main computer. Any ideas would be helpful. Right now I am still in a state of shock which I think is all that is keeping me going. My husband couldn’t even get to me but since my bedroom no longer had walls, someone came in over the reckage and carried my and my bloody nightgown out. A neighbor I hadn’t ever met was a doctor and cleaned the wound before the ambulance took me to the hospital.

Comments

• I'm very sorry you had to go through all of that.

Yes, Daz Studio 4.8 will, as far as I know, run on Windows 10 (I'm pretty sure it was still around, or very recent, when Windows 10 was released). However, you will need your DS 4.8 installer as the site has only 4.10. Given that it's going to be a clean system you could try 4.10 (or try the beta version to leave the system clean for the release version of 4.8 if you decide to stick with that after all)

• I have the installer. I need to know for sure if 4.8 is compatible with windows 10. Please see if you can find out for sure. I wish I could upgrade so I could use the newer versions, but I have tried everything I have read and my personal  categories will not show up

• I have the installer. I need to know for sure if 4.8 is compatible with windows 10. Please see if you can find out for sure. I wish I could upgrade so I could use the newer versions, but I have tried everything I have read and my personal  categories will not show up

I have been using Daz 4.x on Windows 10 since the first days Windows 10 was released.  They are compatible.