LAMH Update ............................Or not?

yandrisyandris Posts: 93
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello,

for almost 2 month there is a message on the Website of furrythings, that the LAMH Plugin will be Updated SOON and that the new Version is still submitted to DAZ.

But every time i looks for the new Version there is nothing.

What did SOON means in other words, my english knowledge tells me that it is fast in the future, not .... in the next few .... months or years?

Sorry, im very frustrated about this, because there were a few Errors in the current Version, the changelog of the new Version tells me that These were fixed, so i waiting and ...... waiting and .... waiting ... and hmmmm ......

Someone out there who feels the same ?

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

You will soon enough come to appreciate that the word 'soon' takes on somewhat of a flexible definition in DAZ-land and is a target of playful derision when it is, seldom, used on the forums. :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2013

Oh dear you used that terrible word beginning with S Simon, I shall tell on you.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Oh dear you used that terrible word beginning with S Simon, I shall tell on you.

QED! :insert raspberry-blowing emoticon here:

• graham jamesgraham james Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Around here soon = a long time
    and really soon = a really long time

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

yandris said:
    Hello,

for almost 2 month there is a message on the Website of furrythings, that the LAMH Plugin will be Updated SOON and that the new Version is still submitted to DAZ.

But every time i looks for the new Version there is nothing.

What did SOON means in other words, my english knowledge tells me that it is fast in the future, not .... in the next few .... months or years?

Sorry, im very frustrated about this, because there were a few Errors in the current Version, the changelog of the new Version tells me that These were fixed, so i waiting and ...... waiting and .... waiting ... and hmmmm ......

Someone out there who feels the same ?

Hi, sorry about the delays, unfortunately the DS 4.6 release forced us to make some significant changes to the code and this had an impact on the schedule we planned. So ok, I won't say soon to disappoint people, but beta-testing is going well and I'm confident it shouldn't take too long now.

edited December 1969

The LAMH update has just appeared in DIM .. :)

• yandrisyandris Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

Sorry for digging out this old thread but there is still no update for the LAMH Plugin, only for the Player.

I think we should wait another few hrm..m... years ;-) ... no, sorry month for an update.
    Hope that it will be before another DAZ Version ..... hehe

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

Recent LAMH News is in this thread -> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/26543/

The update should be available

edited December 1969

yandris said:
    Sorry for digging out this old thread but there is still no update for the LAMH Plugin, only for the Player.

I think we should wait another few hrm..m... years ;-) ... no, sorry month for an update.
    Hope that it will be before another DAZ Version ..... hehe

Yeah, sorry about that - I could have sworn it was the full product that had been updated, not just the player - wishful thinking I guess ;) The good news is that the beta for the new full version is out and being evaluated/tested.
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

If you have purchased the LAMH full plugin you should have recieved an email with details for the open beta for the latest version. But its only for owners of the full plugin.