Image upload lags

I've been trying to upload an image to one of my forum discussions and everytime all I see is "Uploading...". After several attempts and 2 different computers the image never loads. And this is after waiting several minutes after each attempt. The file itself is only 955 kb, in JPG format, 750 px by 1050 px at 150 dpi. So why is the image not getting loaded? 

Comments

• I love how nobody has a solution or at least speculates what's happening. I was trying to add an image from my home computer with no luck and then later I tried on my work computer (2 separate networks) and had the same issue of uploading an image. I just don't understand why the image isn't loading.

• Do other images work?

• Let me see... Nope. Tried a random image I had downloaded for a theater play I'm in. I get the same "Uploading..." message and nothing happens.

• It seems unlikely to be a factor, but what security software are you using? Are you blocking scripts or ads?

• I'm using ProtectWorks AntiVirus at work and I use TrendMicro at home. I do use an extension AdBlocksPlus to block ads and such, but I have that forever and only in the last few days has posting images been an issue.

• Disabled it for this site and trying again. Nope still won't upload.

• Are you using the same browser in all cases? Have you tried a different one?

• Haven't tried a different browser yet. Been using Chrome on both computers. Work computer is a Mac and home computer is Windows 10 laptop.

• Trying Firefox on the work computer...

mousetrap_set_041218.jpg
    4008 x 5344 - 8M
  • Well Firefox works. Not sure why Chrome isn't.