Morph for detailed Feet/Hands/Rips on Genesis 3 and 8?

Hey there Guys,

I'm searching for a product to highlight / add details to Hands/ Feet like real visible Bones (sorry, my english skills are not that far improved). I'm new to DAZ3d and just do it for fun or little Projects for my friends that don't need much knowlege. But here is the thing. Most of the Time I render a figure they look kind of flat or wax like in the areas of Hands, Feet and Rips ( at least, that are the Parts that annoy me the most). I use most of the time Genesis 3 or 8 Models. I tryed Killer Legs for Gen3 Female to look if this helps me, but I really don't see a big improvement.  I just found a morph for Victoria 4 (left side of the attached file) where I can highlight the Bones, on the feet/Hand/Rips area, very nicely. The right one is Gen3 Female with Killer Legs Morph and Sub Div. settings to the Max. The Downside ist, that I don't work with Victoria 4, so the moprh isn't helping a lot, since I can only use the Morph through Poser. Or is there a way to use Poser Morphs on normal Genesis 3 Figures? I found this item on DAZ Store https://www.daz3d.com/beauty-fingers-and-toes but don't want to blow my money on something that won't help me at all. I looked through the forum here but the already open / answered Topics leve me just as puzzled as I was before. Maybe some got the knowlege to help me out :-)

Thanks in advance

vic. 4 morph feet v killer legs.png
2560 x 1440 - 3M

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

It would be nice to have some bone definition morphs on the hands and feet as well as the torso; I assume you mean "ribs".... but also shoulders, spine, hips... well... bones in general! Not everyone is made like a sausage and it would be nice to have 3d characters that show more skeletal structure without being emaciated.

The G3 and G8 meshes have quite low polycounts, less than a third that of good old Victoria 4 (remember her?). High definition sculpted morphs are not possible with the current low base mesh resolution. PAs can make HD morphs (or maybe maps) because they have access to DAZ3d propriatory technology which facilitates that. I believe it is also possible to paint your own high definition displacement maps, if you have the time and skill set for that.

• Aldi07Aldi07 Posts: 20

Hey man, thanks for answering. Yeah I checked out the HD Skin for Victoria 8 and it is way better.