The How Much Does A Kilo of Chocolate Weigh Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

lunch time :)

crinkle cut fries in bowl of catsup followed by strawberries, redi whip, and pecan ring. doh, dropped a catsuppy fry right on my shirt. >.<</p>

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Tjohn u need to get a new banner... ^ Wooly is HERE!!! : D

Yeah, I've had a nice break, done a few things to drop my stress level, and now I'm back! (cool smile)

Not exactly tanned, rested and ready but better!

Yayz! Hmmm...new banner. Something different, though. Too much praise makes Wooly blush. :D

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Tjohn u need to get a new banner... ^ Wooly is HERE!!! : D

Yeah, I've had a nice break, done a few things to drop my stress level, and now I'm back! (cool smile)

Not exactly tanned, rested and ready but better!

Yayz! Hmmm...new banner. Something different, though. Too much praise makes Wooly blush. :D

maybe thats why he ran away again lolz!

edited December 1969

2 days Internet chat free! I was spending an hour+ a night in live chat, it was a HUGE time-sink (not to mention drama) so it went o my "quit list". I've been watching Animal Planet and Travel Channel instead, it doesn't get me writing more (yet) but it's more educational.

Otherwise, blech - lots of rain (we really need it but taking a bus in the rain is no fun) and on antibiotics for a lower GI infection. Bland food, bland weather, bland me.. meh. No spicy food, nothing acidic, nothing exotic for 2 weeks.. burgers, hot dogs, etc. OK but no tomato, no onion, no ketchup. No garlic, no hot peppers ether. Well, it's only for 2 weeks.

Back to work now. Meh. Plain hamburger patty for brekkie and hot tea. (meh face)

(blink, blink) Old eyes read "acidic" as ac/dc. I blame Misty. : )
    PA Override: "...Shoot to thrill, play to kill..."
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:
    Your computer has some serious modifications to reduce heat though (extra fans and mesh shell IIRC) do you still have issues with heat? Must be hot in Finland.

Well the problem isn't the computer overheating -- the problem is computer heating up everything else: me, the room, the entire apartment.
    Selling an air conditioner to a Finn must be like trying to sell a refrigerator to an Inuk. : )

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

another heat box day. - big complaint

...just after I left to go watch the All Star game at the corner pub, the clouds parted, sun came out and it hit 92°. Cloudy but a bit cooler today, (60s, more what I expect to see when it's cloudy out rather than around here, yesterday it was already in the low 80s at this time).

Big heat of a different kind in Southern California as there is a huge fire raging there.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Well the magician outfit can be paired with an existing set of slacks, so no big deal there. :) Shaders are luvverly!

...the Magician Outfit actually is actually pretty tame and standard for what is seen onstage, and yes a pair of slacks would make it an interesting and rather cheeky ensemble. Plus it does include a nice top hat.

Now today's new releases, more fantasy skankwear. Between the PC racing (racy?) stuff and this, not batting a high percentage for the Original Genesis here. Don't work in the fantasy genre much if at all, so even the previous offerings, while they do look nice, are of little interest. I just would like to see at least one set of "everyday" contemporary clothing (for the original Genesis) offered once in a while.

...please..?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well, not the best of PS toosdays today, most of it skanky race girl stuff and a female magician's outfit. However did pick up a nice set of Velvet shaders.

Will someone in Draper please wake up and give us more "real life" clothing? I mean how long must our requests for more "civil" clothing content fall on deaf ears?

Well, I've been waiting for Ms. Magic. Joe Quick made the outfit so comics fanboys like me could turn V5 into DC's Zatanna. :D
    ...good point.

...and as Skiriki mentioned it can be combined with a pair of slacks.

edited December 1969

I'll have to post a pic of my two plush snakes they' so cute! They're traveled with me all the way from California, they're my buddies.

I have 2 snakes a lionfish, an iguana, and 2 sharks. They always move with me wherever I go. (big grin)

...cool.

All I have is a wooden penguin who used to reside on top of the telly before it (the telly) blew up. It now roosts on top of a small bookcase.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

W00t, zombies in Fastgrab! Can never have too many zombies!!! (evil grin)

I should spend some content money at Rendo, my wishlist is huge Argh!

Lunch: plain beef patty. Sigh. Well, it's only for 2 weeks. (meh face)

Going to go hone, get a salad and a fish sandwich, and watch Animal Planet until I fall asleep! A dynamic plan of action! (blank face) Although I do love Call Of The Wildman, Treehouse Masters. and Americas Top Hooker! That means I'm lame... (argh face)

Great shows last night on the Great Barrier Reef and wild Hawaii.. learned a lot! (cool smile)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

I'll have to post a pic of my two plush snakes they' so cute! They're traveled with me all the way from California, they're my buddies.

I have 2 snakes a lionfish, an iguana, and 2 sharks. They always move with me wherever I go. (big grin)

...cool.

All I have is a wooden penguin who used to reside on top of the telly before it (the telly) blew up. It now roosts on top of a small bookcase.

Exploding telly! Poor penguin... (sad face)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    2 days Internet chat free! I was spending an hour+ a night in live chat, it was a HUGE time-sink (not to mention drama) so it went o my "quit list". I've been watching Animal Planet and Travel Channel instead, it doesn't get me writing more (yet) but it's more educational.

Otherwise, blech - lots of rain (we really need it but taking a bus in the rain is no fun) and on antibiotics for a lower GI infection. Bland food, bland weather, bland me.. meh. No spicy food, nothing acidic, nothing exotic for 2 weeks.. burgers, hot dogs, etc. OK but no tomato, no onion, no ketchup. No garlic, no hot peppers ether. Well, it's only for 2 weeks.

Back to work now. Meh. Plain hamburger patty for brekkie and hot tea. (meh face)

(blink, blink) Old eyes read "acidic" as ac/dc. I blame Misty. : )
    PA Override: "...Shoot to thrill, play to kill..."

play it agaaaaiiinnn

'power at 400% capacity'

:D

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:
    Your computer has some serious modifications to reduce heat though (extra fans and mesh shell IIRC) do you still have issues with heat? Must be hot in Finland.

Well the problem isn't the computer overheating -- the problem is computer heating up everything else: me, the room, the entire apartment.

Selling an air conditioner to a Finn must be like trying to sell a refrigerator to an Inuk. : )
    ...or a space heater to someone in Bangkok.
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

... A dynamic plan of action! (blank face) Although I do love Call Of The Wildman, Treehouse Masters. and Americas Top Hooker! ...

America's top... o.O... DO tell me that's a G-rated fishing show! (>_<).</p>
    edited December 1969

Hmmph. It would cost $1500 + food & expenses to visit Copenhagen for 4 days. That's about the same as the laptop
    I want.

We need to win te lottery, We do, or We need to stop spending Our fun money and dump it on the prepaid credit card.

It would be nice to see the Land of the Shield-Maiden in person! But I'd have to learn enough Danish to get around... yikes! (blank face)

Maybe an Android tablet and Google Translate...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,728
    edited December 1969

I feel so tired. Probably because I am trying to drink mostly decaf to cut back on caffeine.

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ... A dynamic plan of action! (blank face) Although I do love Call Of The Wildman, Treehouse Masters. and Americas Top Hooker! ...

America's top... o.O... DO tell me that's a G-rated fishing show! (>_<).</div>
    Thanks for the laughs, M F M. (still giggling) :D
    edited December 1969

I feel so tired. Probably because I am trying to drink mostly decaf to cut back on caffeine.

Yeah, it's tough to do. Maybe your system will adjust soon.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Brigt sun and gentle rain make for big rainbow overhead yay :o)

edited December 1969

I decided to go with a cheerful Summer Vacation/Holiday Travel theme for my new sig image. Let me know what you think. : )

edited July 2013

is it friday yet?

95 foxtrots tomorrow. heat advisory. air quality alert. big woes

The Foxtrot Complaint Thread
    The Decaffeinated Complaint Thread
    The PA Override Complaint Thread

the bone gnomes are extra vicious in my fingers tnite. ow.
    medicinal dose of godiva chocolate delicioso

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I decided to go with a cheerful Summer Vacation/Holiday Travel theme for my new sig image. Let me know what you think. : )

Hehe travel poster always gets me longing for somewhere else :o)

edited December 1969

is it friday yet?

95 foxtrots tomorrow. heat advisory. air quality alert. big woes

The Foxtrot Complaint Thread
    The Decaffeinated Complaint Thread
    The PA Override Complaint Thread

the bone gnomes are extra vicious in my fingers tnite. ow.
    medicinal dose of godiva chocolate delicioso

Friday here. Weather turned here, iz gloomy dark and a storm is blowing stuff around.

edited December 1969

Hmmph. It would cost $1500 + food & expenses to visit Copenhagen for 4 days. That's about the same as the laptop
    I want.

We need to win te lottery, We do, or We need to stop spending Our fun money and dump it on the prepaid credit card.

It would be nice to see the Land of the Shield-Maiden in person! But I'd have to learn enough Danish to get around... yikes! (blank face)

Maybe an Android tablet and Google Translate...

Lotsa lotto luck :o)

edited July 2013

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:

Hehe travel poster always gets me longing for somewhere else :o)
    I'm afraid the little poster on the right wouldn't take you far. :D

Post edited by TJohn on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,092
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well, not the best of PS toosdays today, most of it skanky race girl stuff and a female magician's outfit. However did pick up a nice set of Velvet shaders.

Will someone in Draper please wake up and give us more "real life" clothing? I mean how long must our requests for more "civil" clothing content fall on deaf ears?

As long as the not-so-real-life clothing sells well.

Complaint: I've been distracted, and the damn ebots have ignored me again. Now there are a bunch of pages to catch up on. Again.

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,092
    edited December 1969

OK, caught up and now it's past time to go to bed.

Dana

edited December 1969

Been having some weather here. Traditional clowns are interesting to draw cos their eyebrows are waaay over the top of their heads

clowns.jpg
    1000 x 874 - 113K
    edited December 1969

...arrrgh, more V6 stuff and the new character for G2F.

I really feel that anything "meaningful" (as in "normal" clothing content) for the original Genesis is pretty much moot.

Genesis "Classic" is dead. Put a fork in it.

edited December 1969

it might be wiser to stay home today. 100 foxtrots can knock a misty down.

This discussion has been closed.