The How Much Does A Kilo of Chocolate Weigh Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,852
    edited December 1969

When will they fix the smilies?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,052
    edited December 1969

When will they fix the smilies?

There is a change coming with a new platform for the Forums "soon". I don't expect them to spend a lot of effort on fixing minor stuff on the current one before then.
    I'm just bracing myself for the changes that will inevitably come with a new platform, but I'm reasonably sure they are trying not to buy another "pig in a poke".
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Batman & Robin is on TV, Clooney and Thurman and Mr Freeze 8>)

The one that killed the franchise. : )

hehe is challenged on many silver lame levels
    Works as either lame or lamé. :D

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,707
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    This little gem from the latest DAZ newsletter made me chuckle - didn't know where to post this, so this seemed as good a place as any... Call me pedantic, but why is "Roman Patio" written using *Greek letters? "(R)thmlp rltphth" is the best transliteration I can come up with - sounds rather Cthulu-esque...

*Edit: plus a Latin 'R' - can't be pedantic and then get it wrong!
    Because writing it in Roman would look just like the letters we are reading? ROMAN PATIO just looks so Blah...
    ...They could have done it in old Latin.

"ROMANORVM PATIENTIA"

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...meet Xin XIn and her fearsome Bubble Bazooka.

chez cute!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    teeheeheee gasp is the portable hole in the bag of holding? doan want my cheesedoodle snack to fall out the hole.

Oh, you don't want to do that.

"If a portable hole is placed within a bag of holding, it opens a gate to the Astral Plane. The hole, the bag, and any creatures within a 10-foot radius are drawn there, the portable hole and bag of holding being destroyed in the process."

created a singularity inside the bag of holding? doh >.<</p>

edited December 1969

hotttt. stifling. the laundry mat was empty this morning. cuz the rest of the world is smarter than me.

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    teeheeheee gasp is the portable hole in the bag of holding? doan want my cheesedoodle snack to fall out the hole.

Oh, you don't want to do that.

"If a portable hole is placed within a bag of holding, it opens a gate to the Astral Plane. The hole, the bag, and any creatures within a 10-foot radius are drawn there, the portable hole and bag of holding being destroyed in the process."

created a singularity inside the bag of holding? doh >.<</div>

Happened to me once (okay, my character, a half-orc sorcerer we jokingly called Conan the Librarian. Rolled randomly and ended up in Valhalla, of all places. Fun times.

edited December 1969

...hmmm I wonder if he met the Shield Maiden there and sent her to Olaf's assistance.

edited December 1969

can't decide if i wanna render A3 or play DragonQViii. almost 15:30.

snack attack!

hmm some french-fries on a cookie sheet, cover with cheddar cheese. could make either pancakes or buttermilk scones

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,556
    edited July 2013

Starting to feel better in the house. They came out today and fixed the air. Thank goodness cause it was 90F in here.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited July 2013

...that's a relief. Used to live in New Orleans and one week the AC broke down. With the humidity down there the flat felt like a Turkish bath as our side of the building had lots of sun exposure.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. First fingers of dawn stretching from the east and not freezing in our garden for a change :o)

Store isn't working for me. No dramas I guess :>D

edited December 1969

...hmm just picked up the Moonshine's Diner Bundle and Smay's Zombie on the Fastgrab Frenzy (finally, something I wanted that I could use my PC coupon on).

Supposed to get close to 90° today with the low 90s tomorrow and 80s to near 90° the rest of the week.

Weather here seems a total flip from last year. We had one of the driest Junes in years this year whereas last year (2012) was the wettest in more than a century. Seems my old home state (Wisconsin) got that honour this year.

So far for the rain bucket in July, nada and for at least the next ten days as well.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,852
    edited December 1969

Is a Nikon CoolPix S80 a good camera? How much is it worth? and where can I find its manual online?

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Starting to feel better in the house. They came out today and fixed the air. Thank goodness cause it was 90F in here.

Glad for you, Frank!! Just chill. : )
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:
    This little gem from the latest DAZ newsletter made me chuckle - didn't know where to post this, so this seemed as good a place as any... Call me pedantic, but why is "Roman Patio" written using *Greek letters? "(R)thmlp rltphth" is the best transliteration I can come up with - sounds rather Cthulu-esque...

Because writing it in Roman would look just like the letters we are reading? ROMAN PATIO just looks so Blah...

"ROMANORVM PATIENTIA"

...Or pig Latin.

"Oman-ray Atio-pay"

edited December 1969

...good one. : D

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

"ROMANORVM PATIENTIA"

...Or pig Latin.

"Oman-ray Atio-pay"

at'sthay ethay otay oday ithay

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited July 2013

chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

"ROMANORVM PATIENTIA"

...Or pig Latin.

"Oman-ray Atio-pay"

Give Chohole some air people -- she's babbling in Pig Welsh again (^_-)... ("that's the to do hit"? o.0)

Post edited by M F M on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

"ROMANORVM PATIENTIA"

...Or pig Latin.

"Oman-ray Atio-pay"

Give Chohole some air people -- she's babbling in Pig Welsh again (^_-)... ("that's the to do hit"? o.0)

oops sorry I missed a word out I meant to say "at'sthay ethay ayway otay oday ithay"

We tended to put an H in when there wasn't a consonant already.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I no speak in... [insert language here]

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    M F M said:
    chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

"ROMANORVM PATIENTIA"

...Or pig Latin.

"Oman-ray Atio-pay"

oops sorry I missed a word out I meant to say "at'sthay ethay ayway otay oday ithay"

We tended to put an H in when there wasn't a consonant already.
    That's the way I recall it being done ("H") as well. I noticed the missing word also but the meaning was clear (if one can say that about pig Latin) : )

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited July 2013

Waiting on my ticket so I can get back into the PC members section.

/end complaint

At least I can see PC discounts again, so that's a plus. lol

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...hmm just picked up the Moonshine's Diner Bundle and Smay's Zombie on the Fastgrab Frenzy (finally, something I wanted that I could use my PC coupon on).

Supposed to get close to 90° today with the low 90s tomorrow and 80s to near 90° the rest of the week.

Weather here seems a total flip from last year. We had one of the driest Junes in years this year whereas last year (2012) was the wettest in more than a century. Seems my old home state (Wisconsin) got that honour this year.

So far for the rain bucket in July, nada and for at least the next ten days as well.

Been raining here off and on since last night. Hard at times, but no flooding so far. The groujnd is so dry it's soaking right in. I've stayed inside all day and hope Wooly isn't having to walk in the rain.

edited December 1969

twinkl twinkl leetl star

who has the leetl dipper in their hemisphere? or was it the big dipper? Orion's belt is out there somewhere

edited December 1969

they shoulda had Rutger Hauer to play Odin.

edited December 1969

Waah sun haz gone into hiding, day turned all gloomy here :o)

edited December 1969

Oh yay, store iz working again for me. Still getting two GC's per order, and only one works - exciting! Now I forgot what I wanted yesterday doh! Also:

shot.png
    979 x 176 - 62K
    edited December 1969

twinkl twinkl leetl star

who has the leetl dipper in their hemisphere? or was it the big dipper? Orion's belt is out there somewhere

There is a little dipper?

This discussion has been closed.