Support files in the Runtime folder

What influences whether a product has all 3 files in the support foler (dsa, dsx, and jpg/png)?  I have many, many products that do not have the dsa and image file; which corresponds to products having missing preview images and scattered files in the lost and found.

Comments

• Those are the metadata for the product, so only products with Daz-style metadata will have them.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Ok.  What puts a product in the Daz-style category? 

Examples:

• I purchased "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."  (rather than purchasing them individually)  The donkey has the support files, yet the hippo and bison do not. 
    • Daz horses have the support files, but the Daz Lamb does not. 
    • Pace and Paige have support files, but the Pace Bundle for Genesis 8 male does not.
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

I also do not understand why I have all 3 support files, but the preview image does not show up; as show with the attached images.  

I do understand the file structures and location; and I have been adding preview images for products missing them.  However, some of the situations don't make sense.

GrowingUp2.PNG
    307 x 176 - 55K
    GrowingUp2Support.PNG
    628 x 71 - 9K
  • Older content has not been universally updated with metadata. The failure of some PNGs, apparently well formed, to show is odd but it does affect a scatterinmg of products.