Saving a figure with rigid follow nodes intact?

Hi, I made a jacket and used rigid follow nodes to attache buttons to it. I didn't want them to be part of the mesh itself because I wanted to avoid distortion due to bends. This solution works great but recently I decided to package it up for sharing. So now rather than being a saved scene subset in my own library, I want to save it as a Figure that I can package to share.  Done that before, but this time I ran into a problem. The buttons don't save with the jacket. Is there a way to save the whole thing as a figure, including the attached prop items?  Thanks! 

Comments

• Wearables preset.

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

Thanks Richard.  I just happened to find that by trial and error and it works but since this is being packaged up to share I wasnt sure if the preset had all the necessary geometry and rigging self contained in the file or if it just points to the figure elsewhere.  In other words, can I just distribure the wearables preset file along with the textures or do I still need the other stuff in the package too? 

• I'd suggest saving the buttons as assets, but if you don't they - and the grouping information - will be in the Wearables preset. Daz Studio no longer auto-generates asset files for stuff that isn't explicitly saved as an asset.