GoZ Zbrush 2018

Is GoZ for ZBrush 2018 supported ? I updated the path in DIM installed applications and Daz simply cannot find Zbrush when I try to export out. Before that it worked seamless. I've tried uninstalling GoZ app via the  Daz install manager and reinstalling did not resolve the issue.

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited April 2018
    Remember, you not only have to update DIM to the correct path for either 32-bit or 64-bit, but you also have to update zbrush to indicate where it can find your DAZ program as well. I updated mine and have been working with flying colors.
    Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • EC3DEC3D Posts: 131
    Thank you RKane I will have to look into it more. It seems my install is corrupted, as ZBrush keeps calling for scripts in my public documents directory that no longer exist.
  • I updated the paths in Zbrush and reinstalled GoZ, making sure the path was to Zbrush 2018, but DS still gives me an error message. I use Zbrush and GoZ constantly so I'd appreciate any help I already have several tickets going with the support team and so far have not cured any of the problems I'm having with 4.10.0.123. I know Pixologic doesn't support GoZ so this is a Daz fix--any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 10.49.54 PM.png
    416 x 127 - 12K
  • After I posted my comment I found a fix. I reinstalled GoZ in Zbrush. The installer is in the Zbrush 2018 application folder under "Troubleshoot Help." After the install I updated the paths and now GoZ is working with DS in both directions.

• EC3DEC3D Posts: 131

It's funny I was able to fix this the way you said but now I cant get GoZ to work with blender! Lol.. Reinstalled the blender addon but cannot seem to find out how to reinstall the Zbrush part