UltraGenesis 2/3 not working as expected ?

I purchased the UltraGenesis 2/3 package and follow RuntimeDNA instructions on G2F and G3F figures (V6, V7 and Others).  The faces sometimes change a tiny bit but usually nothing happens.  Anyone experienced with this package that would explain what I might be doing wrong?
The product on Daz: https://www.daz3d.com/ultragenesis-23

Thanks for your help
Victor.

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Do you own all of the required products?

• vedetevedete Posts: 14

Thanks fastbike1.  I figured that out that some faces worked on some models that I do not own.  Nevertheless they sometimes work on other products like the Girl7 or Alani and so on...

Actually it is working just fine now.
    Thanks for your help!
    Victor.

• Hi,

I just recently purchased Ultragenesis 2/3 and also found it not working. First off it doesn't show up in my smart content, I have dig for it under content library. Also there are no instructions for using the tool. So I took some guessing clicking on first the Ultragenesis character with error messages. Then I tried loading the base character I assumed was correct based on the file name, then clicking on the Ultragenesis character. I noticed only slight physical changes and they looked nothing like the Ultragenesis faces, even the ones with very distinct characteristics. What am I doing wrong here? I own all of the required products for this kit.