[Released] Aeridian Aerial Landing Pads & Platform (Scifi & Futuristic)

My second scifi set in the Aeridian series is now live in the store.  Here's the blurb:

"Soar above the clouds with your own personal AI-controlled aerial landing pad. Perfect for small vehicles and jetpack-equipped protagonists, or to populate the background of your sci-fi skylines.

Includes both aerial and terrestrial versions of the landing pad, along with a host of modular components, light props, and detailing for you to customize it as you see fit. The aerial platform has articulated wings, and both versions have hideable components and rotating beacons. Pre-made stacks of the terrestrial version let you quickly set up a double, triple, or quadruple high tower. Also included are hologram advertising props if you prefer to use the landing platforms in an oppressive dystopian future city."

Aeridian Aerial Landing Pads & Platforms

Aeridian Aerial Landing PadAeridian Landing Pads in Water

-------------

Bit of trivia about this project.  Initially it was going to be a futuristic jetpack, but I had this idea for the main promo -- I really wanted the girl with the jetpack on a flying platform.  Started working on the platform, and before I knew it, the set had grown to be a viable product in its own right.  Worked out for the best, because someone else released a new jetpack shortly before this went live.

Not coincidently, it fits neatly into the central shaft of the Aeridian Throne Room set.  :)

Aeridian Landing Pad as Part of a Neo Future CityAerial Platform ShowcaseAeridian Aerial Landing Pad

As with most of my sets, there's also a lot of component parts included.  This is kind of becoming my signature, I suppose.  I love kitbashing stuff myself, so making sure there's enough extra bits for others to do the same is becoming an important aspect of my products now.

Aeridian Aerial Platforms Parts

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this set as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

I really like that water promo. Did you touch it up with Ron's splashes?

• E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
    Oso3D said:

I really like that water promo. Did you touch it up with Ron's splashes?

Yup, sure did!  That's the only post work in that particular promo incidently, aside from adjusting levels & adding logos.  The one with the clouds and the neo-city one I did some hazing around the lights and so forth.  The ones with just the props are obviously just straight Iray renders, no postwork aside from logos.  And thanks, glad you like it!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love this.  Going to be very useful in a lot ways!

• E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733

Thanks!  Would really love to see folks getting good use out of the kitbash components.  I was playing around with these and the throne room parts the other day and found some really fun things to do with them that weren't actually intended by design, heh.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Well, I fiured that not only will it be great all together, but I am always looking for stands per se for characters.  This is going to give me a lot of options.  Love all your stuff anyway its always versatile and fun to use.  And now I am going to have to find the time and plop that throne room down in the middle of it lol.