A New Low Male Ponytail Hair? Pretty Please?

I'm hoping to encourage someone to make a new low, male pony hair, like a combo of Ancient Combat hair for G2M and Pure Hair Sleek (which I think was M4). To get the look I like, I end up using both of those together, and often put something like Malhius for G3M on as well for shape or hairline issues. The big problem, though, comes from recoloring in combination for 3Delight or converting to Iray--these hair sets don't play nicely together.

Examples: the human guy has on Ancient Combat for top and sides, plus Pure Sleek for the widow's peak and pony, plus Malhius so it's not plastered to his forehead, and I get poke-through and oddities around his face at certain angles; my alien is wearing Ancient Combat and Pure Sleek for shape and hairline fixes, and you can see where it gets weird by his ears and hairline--and neither convert to Iray very easily (even with the Iray hair shader utilites). 

Ideally, the hair would have options for a widow's peak as well as length for the tail, and loose flyaways vs sleek and tidy looks, and colors for both Iray and 3Delight. But the most key part is low tail, not high on the head, and not a lot of shaggy stuff around the face.

If I saw this, I'd click buy so fast I'd sprain my fingers. :-D

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684

I've been forever looking for a good one. So this gets a big yes from me too! At the moment I am also using the ancient combat hair but would prefer one that is supported by the new M8 gen.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

If they do it, I hope they get the hairline right. Male ponytails seem to have a lot of unisex hairlines, and nowhere is that more obvious than when the har is pulled back from the face.