Registering GenX on an offline PC (Fixed)

Jay Jay_1264499Jay Jay_1264499 Posts: 298
Morning. Title says it all really. I installed the 64bit version last night (had to manually install as DIM didn't couldn't see it) But then, appreciate I have to register the plug in. But my problem is that my PC is always offline due to being miles away from my router etc. I think the answer is no but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get round this? Also I thought DIM would have installed it OK but it failed to see it in the ready to install section. Anyone know the answer to that either? Thank you to anyone who can help
Post edited by Jay Jay_1264499 on

Comments

• Morning. Title says it all really. I installed the 64bit version last night (had to manually install as DIM didn't couldn't see it) But then, appreciate I have to register the plug in. But my problem is that my PC is always offline due to being miles away from my router etc. I think the answer is no but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get round this? Also I thought DIM would have installed it OK but it failed to see it in the ready to install section. Anyone know the answer to that either? Thank you to anyone who can help
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,081

It's been a while since I've done that, but isn't it just a matter of entering the serial number? If so, it can be found at https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers

If it's something else, then ignore this message... :)

• Jay Jay_1264499Jay Jay_1264499 Posts: 298
    edited April 2018
    Hi Ati Thanks for the reply. Yeah I key the serial number in but the green tick doesn't become active. LaMH had no problems like this so looks like I may have to lug all my gear near the router and get it done. Thanks again
    Post edited by Jay Jay_1264499 on
  • Turned out I was being an idiot and read an O as a 0!