Forgotten Factory On Sale Now [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited April 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Coming this month I have couple of project coming to the store here is a look at one of them. An Abandoned space great for any showdown. Lots of fun view points tons of detail and an add on already done and ready to submit. No photoshop these are Iray done in DS

ForgottenFactory1.jpg
2100 x 1298 - 3M
ForgottenFactory6.jpg
2100 x 1298 - 2M
ForgottenFactory7.jpg
2100 x 1298 - 3M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

For some reason, that sign suddenly remided me of the Neon Boneyard in Las Vegas. 

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

I Love that place!!! So I'm cool with that. ; )

This one is more end of times...ish. Or California wildfire season.

Pop8.jpg
    2100 x 1298 - 3M

Here's a look at the add on set, four prop buildings with doors and usable second floor.

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Bravo! Is the CLOVERS sign a separated prop?

Yes. On the first set it can be hidden by materials but for the add on there are two props one normal one with letters falling down.

Pop5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 593K

The add on is all modular and prop based...props.

Pop7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 745K
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Gracias!

Some more previews. Just finished submitting everthing to Daz

Main.jpg
    1385 x 1800 - 3M
    Pop3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 880K
    Pop1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

Nice work. I like the new preview with the flames.

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

Nice one. I love the "..OVER.." sign.

Thanks for getting that, I'm sure in time more will seen it but you're the first that I know of. 

Here are some of the props for this one. Who doesn't need some dirty water?!

Pop3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 838K
    Pop4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 572K
    Pop5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 719K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

I'm assuming that the skydomes are not part of the product. Will you list them on the page? They really work well with the set.

edited April 2018

I'll p.m. you a link to a guy who knows a guy ; ) Check now!

Honestly though If I thought it would sell more units I would consider it.

Post edited by AntMan on

Big sale today, Grab them both and save!!! And some other stuff maybe, or something free... or a gym memebership??? I'm not really sure. But I do know my set is buy them both and get a really great price!!!

https://www.daz3d.com/forgotten-factory

https://www.daz3d.com/forgotten-factory-add-on ;

Sale page: https://www.daz3d.com/04-28-holy-free-sci-fi?utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-&utm_content=john+VanFleet&utm_campaign=(04-28-18)+Holy+Free+Sci-Fi+Stuff

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755
    edited April 2018

Foget that other post. I LOVE when you include extra props.

I already used the highway divider and the rubble.

This is an early look - no post work and it's missing all the other layers that put the action in context.

But yeah, this was a scene that I was working on when I saw the release arrive.

For once the timing is perfect.

I spent a good part of this week looking for a lighning effect particle generator.

I don't want to do lightning from scratch in photoshop so....

Ron's brushes show up perfectly too....

X Share.png
    1150 x 647 - 917K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited April 2018

Oh and here it is in context, seeing that this page is done.

CY_06.png
    1000 x 1303 - 2M
    Post edited by Griffin Avid on

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing.

edited April 2018

Thanks to everyone who bought the new set making it a big success!!! 

The suggestion box is always open...

Post edited by AntMan on

Suggestion: BIGGER interiors. You can keep them empty, but this set had really small rooms. I would have liked an actual factory area. That's minor though, I just used "Abandoned Factory [or one of those]" for the inside shots.

===========================================

A Modular Sci-fi Battle Vehicle

a) A modular land vehicle. You can already kill any vehicle, so a sci-fi  Modular one is needed. One way, it's a dune buggy and another it's a rover (add the top).

Add the extra back piece and it's a six-wheeled transport-tankish thing. You can even slap one of your rotating cannons on top.

b) For a super extra-idea, you could have the interior body be two motorcycles, side by side. That would be the base foundation.

So to start over.

The Prop file list would be.

1 Motorcycle right half (two wheeled motor bike) - they could asymmetrical so there is a definite side orientation to each.

2 Motorbike left (two wheeled motor bike)

3 Buggy cabin that sits on top and makes the two bikes become a jeep-like vehicle.

4) Canopy A tumble-frame or crash bars that create a more-buggy version. (Could also be armor)

5) Canopy B Full top that makes a range rover type vehicle.

6) Communications pod (Antennae and radar dish for a recon/spy version)

7) Attack cannon (Gimbal cannon or chain gun-type weapons) [possible they can be combined] into one piece.

-------------------------------------------------

Now if you want to go super crazy, you could make this vehicle be created for your bots and people.

And have your Roamer bots as riders/drivers.

-----------

Small additions......

Multiple textures for a unit of these together.

Foot grips so everything can be manned from the outside.

Add-ons of extra gun-pods and stuff....

Rams and winches for the bumpers.

An add-on tread to make a true tank and sand/snow skis bottom with a sail for a super windy war.

I got more. lol

• AntMan said:

Thanks to everyone who bought the new set making it a big success!!! 

The suggestion box is always open...

I got a suggestion - stop making beautiful stuff long enough for me to catch up! ;)  Or make an "Ok, addict, here's everything in one bite" bundle :D

With almost everything in the marketplace, there's this thought I have about "Ok, is it a better use of my money/time to make this myself, or just buy the one someone already made?"  If I'm getting paid for the job, it's easy. If the item is less than (my billed rate)X(the time it would take to make it) it's sold.  When it's art for my own use, then I also have to figure "Would it be fun to make this, or just work?"

Then there's you and a number of other artists here who never get subjected to that calculus. I just want everything you've ever made, because it's beautiful art that fits perfectly with my aesthetics and preferences.  

So, thank you, and long may you (and I) enjoy your work. :)

DigitalSteam,

Very kind of you. There are days when I wonder what the heck am I doing? Then I am reminded that there is a handful of people out there who appreciate what I'm doing. Very nice to know.