saved pose doesn't look the same for others

CyprineCyprine Posts: 29

hi !

i've saved poses for g3f and when sharing them, other users report seeing different results - on the 30 poses, only this one (and its sibling) is causing trouble

attached is a pic comparing the 2

image removed

what did go wrong ?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Please use a smooth shaded draw style for both images, which will then not require obscuring. The use of censor bars or mosaic patterns is not permitted.

How did you pose - just using the transform sliders on the bones, or using soem of the Pose Control sliders on the figure (or on the hand or head for local controls)? Some, at least, of those come from morph sets and if the other users don't have the saem morph sets that part of the psoing would nto appear for them.

• CyprineCyprine Posts: 29

i only used bone controls. (attached pose .duf)

pose04debug.jpg
    1553 x 865 - 329K
    duf
    duf
    fm-04.duf
  • Actually you have used quite a few of the figur-level pose controls. It also needs to have limits off/relaxed - if the end users are not doing that then that is another potential issue.

Posecontrols used 1.JPG
    498 x 617 - 66K
    Posecontrols used 2.JPG
    477 x 418 - 41K

i see - forgot about those (which are vanilla, so end users get it from daz figure, dont they ?)

but those pose controls dont explain the discrepancy between the poses which seem to affect some bones in the upper body.

where you able to pose the g3f as per original design or did you get a faulty result ?

the pose was built and saved with limits turned on (as per default) 

the testers of this pose tried with and without limits for the same (faulty) results.

• I couldn't recall which are basic and which are part of the Body Morphs.

Looking at the boens in your image, the upper body looks right with limits on (without the arms are going below the ground) but the legs are pulled to far up.

Troublesome pose with limits on.JPG
    720 x 861 - 44K

thank you for looking into it !