My Bryce 32bit cannot send to my Daz 64 bit.

themidgetthemidget Posts: 254
edited April 4 in Bryce Discussion

I had a version of Bryce 7.1 32 bit for a long time and now I have Daz Studio 64 bit.  Daz can send a character to Bryce without problems but Bryce doesn't know Daz exists.  Is there any way to remedy this without buying a new copy of Bryce?

Post edited by themidget on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 27,765

Best place to get an answer to this question is in the Bryce forum.  To move your thread there tick the gear icon at top right of your first post, (the icon next to the star)  From the drop down select edit and on that screen choose Bryce Discussion from the category drop down on the left of the page.

You should not need to buy a new copy of Bryce rpovided that you have a full copy as purchased in the Daz Store.  Bryce 7.1 pro 32 bit is the latest version available.

Soory I can't help you more, but I don't use DS

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 254
    Chohole said:

Best place to get an answer to this question is in the Bryce forum.  To move your thread there tick the gear icon at top right of your first post, (the icon next to the star)  From the drop down select edit and on that screen choose Bryce Discussion from the category drop down on the left of the page.

You should not need to buy a new copy of Bryce rpovided that you have a full copy as purchased in the Daz Store.  Bryce 7.1 pro 32 bit is the latest version available.

Soory I can't help you more, but I don't use DS

Thank you

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,569

Due to a lack of recent uypdates to Bryce the only way to get newer versions of DS to cooperate is with edits to the registry. Not too scary. Youll run Regedit and then apply the key changes as necessary. Please report back if you have any problems. I'm going to include a screen shot of what the correct keys should look like

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/10508/bryce-bridge-dazstudio#latest

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 254

Due to a lack of recent uypdates to Bryce the only way to get newer versions of DS to cooperate is with edits to the registry. Not too scary. Youll run Regedit and then apply the key changes as necessary. Please report back if you have any problems. I'm going to include a screen shot of what the correct keys should look like

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/10508/bryce-bridge-dazstudio#latest

Thank you - I will do so.