Mystic Hollow (coming soon)

the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495

Deep in a distant, mysterious forest sits a hollow shrouded in mystery and magic. Standing guard in the center of this hollow is an ancient white oak. She is surrounded by her children as she stands watch over the whole forest. This elder oak is not alone. She is aided by a family of forest elves who make their home inside her sturdy bark. Together they protect the forest from harm to insure it thrives.

Mystic Hollow comes with an environment set for the hollow and a set for the tree with the tree house. There are also a number of individual props like a morphing mushroom, grass, lanterns, ferns, rock, to help add individuality to your scenes.

Also included is a special terrain for use with the Multiplane Cyclorama. It will accept textures intended for use with the Multiplane Cyclorama. In addition it also includes the various plants associated with the full Mystic Hollow environment.

MysticHallow-popup3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 403K
MysticHallow-popup2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 217K
MysticHallow-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 368K
Post edited by the3dwizard on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

In my cart the minute it hits the store.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,055
    edited December 1969

This looks awesome :)

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Nawww!! It's so cute, adorable and perfect!!!

• the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

Thanks, started this a lonnggg time ago. Worked on it on and off over a number of years. Glad to have it finally done. Here is a render with the Genesis Dwarf.

Cheers!

MysticHallow-Popup1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 177K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited December 1969

Love the hanging lanterns idea. Nice:)

edited June 2013

Zev0 said:
    Love the hanging lanterns idea. Nice:)

Thanks! I am happy with how the lanterns turned out.

Here is an image with The Heart of the Forest for the Multiplane Cyclorama and the aged wood textures on the tree house.

MysticHallow-popup4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 290K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited July 2013

How did I miss this? Wow! Looks fantastic and will be bought as soon as I can...

edited to add: I've been kitbashing to get this style for a long time. So nice to have it ready made...

foggy_morningsm.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 713K
    Post edited by Pendraia on
    edited July 2013

You won't have to wait long. Scheduled to be release Sunday July 14th.

You image gave me the idea to mention that you can move things around. Also attached a shot of Stumpy and one of the lanterns.

Cheers!

stumpy-lantern.jpg
    1171 x 982 - 137K
    rendertop1.jpg
    800 x 1139 - 210K
    edited December 1969

You won't have to wait long. Scheduled to be release Sunday July 12th.

You image gave me the idea to mention that you can move things around. Also attached a shot of Stumpy and one of the lanterns.

Cheers!

That is great to know...I love this set. Can't wait until Sunday.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. I do have a soft spot for this stuff.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,552
    edited December 1969

Looks very nice ...

edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

For those who don't know it has been released: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/mystic-hollows

Cheers!

edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

For those who don't know it has been released: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/mystic-hollows

Cheers!

t,hanks for the heads up...how long does the sale last? It's in th trolley but I won't get chance to order it until tomorrow...
    edited December 1969

I asked them to run it for 4 weeks after release so you should be good. Thanks!

edited December 1969

I asked them to run it for 4 weeks after release so you should be good. Thanks!

Thanks, I should get time to suit it out tomorrow night...just flat out at the moment.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

A quick Bryce WIP. main scene light needs some work, but at least I managed to turn the lights on in the tree house.

mystic_hollow-Full_moon.jpg
    675 x 900 - 459K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    A quick Bryce WIP. main scene light needs some work, but at least I managed to turn the lights on in the tree house.
    Beautiful image Chohole! I should be putting my order thru' tonight so I can have a play.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Very nice! I thought this would good in Bryce too. Thanks for sharing.