Whipped cream can... With removable lid

I could really use a classic whipped cream can with removable lid. I've found a few but they are part of bigger sets, and I'm not sure the lids are removable.

Any suggestions?

Something like below...

0007027223202_500X500.jpg
500 x 500 - 35K

Comments

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438

I'm working on Everyday Groceries 2 at the moment and I already have a spray can in it, but it's not that style - it's straighter and more generic (like a hairspray can). However, I'm always up for something extra so I'll see what I can 'whip up' (groan) this afternoon. It may not be absolutely identical, because some of these shapes are unique to the companies, but I can get something similar.

Btw, in order not to just repeat my first Groceries pack with different items, in this one all the lids are all removable (and fully detailed with grooves for the screw). They even have an ERC 'Unscrew Cap' slider.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Oooh that would be nice. I did finally buy an obj one and sadly it’s lid was not removable so it quite limited will certainly pick up your set.

Finished it. It's modelled, mapped and in DS. All it needs now is a texture. I'd already finished modelling everything else and I was already at the texturing stage, so I'll get to this one soon.

Here's a  pic (no tex yet, obviously).

mac

PS If you're desparate for this, PM me and I'll see what I can do

01.jpg
    595 x 859 - 28K

Another pic with the start of a texture. Oh, and I borrowed your name for the product. LOL.

02.jpg
    1025 x 949 - 155K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Oooooh I want it so bad.... =-)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Cool!

Dana