apocalypse

Hey guys! im new to picturecomposings. what Do you think of my First try? what xould be done better? thanks for your help!
29354888_992348580919292_5213614589925037538_o.jpg
480 x 787 - 34K

Comments

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

I'm a total noob who probably isn't worthy to comment as I'm learning composition myself. Having said that, I really like this image. I hope you'll post more. If you're patient, perhaps one of the more knowledgable folks will drop by to offer feedback.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I think you did a great job! The only thing that really catches my eye is the slightly lighter outline around her leg.   I realize this may be to have her lower half stand out more from the background but if its rimlights added in post you may consider just hilighting one side of her leg.  But honestly, that's really just nitpicking since you asked for a critique.  Overal its very well done!

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

Looks really nice!

I can't give much in the way of contructive critisicm, but something looks off with the left hand to me, as though the fabric is covering not only her arm but her hand on that side as well? Could well be the lighting.

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

I'm not the creator, so of course I don't really know, but I think the sleeve is supposed to be like that, like maybe it goes over the thumb or something.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I think you did an outstanding job for your first try.

I really like the lighting you did on it and the composition is spot on and the posing is great!!

I love the steampunk effects!!!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Noswen said:

Looks really nice!

I can't give much in the way of contructive critisicm, but something looks off with the left hand to me, as though the fabric is covering not only her arm but her hand on that side as well? Could well be the lighting.

I'm pretty sure that's part of the outfit as well.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Nice work for your 1st try. My only CC is to watch where your lighting is coming from and be sure to flip images if needed so that the main light is coming from the same direction in all images. In this the background is being lit from the right while your character is being lit from the left. Flipping the background will give you consistent lighting throughout the image. 

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

When I opened the pic I honestly said 'Oh My'.   She speaks to me and she says 'Who run the world? Girls'

The little white specks around her leg distracts me, but this is an awesome render for me.