Callout for DSF file that doesn't exist in DUF

Hey everyone, I have a really weird situation.One of my custom clothing is giving me an error message of missing file.

Problem is, I can't find anywhere in DUF that is looking for that file. And yet, DAZ wants to keep displaying that message for some reason.

Everything works fine as if nothing is wrong. I'm more confused because of that.

I checked all the DUF and DSF file has to do with this clothing. No where I can find a single callout..

Does anyone would know why DAZ Studio is doing this? Thanks.

Comments

• What is the file?

• This is my custom clothing.. not a product on DAZ3d website.

So put it simply, my "ABC.duf" doesn't have any line where looking for "DEF.dsf", and yet whenever I load that item in DAZ Studio, it's looking for "DEF.dsf" that doesn't exist anywhere within ABC.duf

Weird, right?

• it's not being called by one of the other files from the figure/prop asset? When you load an asset (assuming you've saved the item that way) DS reads all the morph, UV Set, and other support fiels from the folder it lives in (which is how things like additional morphs can be loaded without having to edit the base asset file).

• AscendedJoyAscendedJoy Posts: 44
    edited March 2018

Hmm, I believe I have checked every single file. I'll run through checks one more time.

Post edited by AscendedJoy on