Released: dForce Striga Ensemble for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

ArkiArki Posts: 199
edited March 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This set is completed by the Athana character by Darwins Mishap(s), features textures by Shox-Design and poses created by RiverSoftArt!

The Striga Ensemble introduces eight outfit parts - three of them dForce compliant beautifully draping pieces. The skirt, oversleeves and shoulderdrapes will bring a hint of luxury and classic beauty to your renders. They are easily customizable through a collection of morphs and movement control dials, so you are in full control of their behaviour at every time.

On top of the outfit, RiverSoft Art contributed a stunning set of twenty carefully crafted poses with their mirrored counterparts.
To make working with the Striga Ensemble as painless as possible, we have also provided hierarchical pose presets which will apply the pose of your choice to the Genesis figure AND presimulated draping morphs to the fitted outfit parts at once.
You have the choice if you want to use dForce or not!

To add a final finish, the eight texture sets by Arki and Shox-Design are saved as either indivdual material settings or can be fully loaded onto the fitted Striga Ensemble through Hierarchical Material Presets.

We have included two short tutorial videos to get you acquainted with the different approaches to using the Striga Ensemble.
For an introduction on using the dForce simulation on skirt, oversleeves and shoulderdrapes, please see this video:

For an introduction to use the hierarchical pose presets together with RiverSoft Art's poses (no dForce required!), please see this video:

STpromo00.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 519K
STpromo01.jpg
3698 x 1300 - 1M
STpromo03.jpg
2751 x 1300 - 804K
STpromo06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 326K
STpromo07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 300K
STpromo08.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 299K
STpromo09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 277K
STpromo10.jpg
1923 x 2500 - 889K
STpromo13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 386K
STpromo16.jpg
803 x 1300 - 547K
Post edited by Arki on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

This is so beautiful!  I've seen the renders on facebook by some of the other Sympatico girls and wow!! I will be picking up the whole bundle as soon as I can once its released.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

Stunning work!

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

Which of these promos use dForce versus the built-in draping morphs?

• ArkiArki Posts: 199

All of the promos use dForce created morphs. We just cleaned the morphs up a bit before adding them as built-in morphs. and when you use dForce from scratch you will get almost the same or similar results.

• ArkiArki Posts: 199
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Snagged.  Picked up a couple other items I have been wanting as well.  Really gorgeous and can't wait to use them.

• freni-kynfreni-kyn Posts: 394

Gorgeous!  Will be buying this. 

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

Fantastic work!  Just tried it out and it's a breeze to use in dforce...thank you so much for the videos, such a great help just like your Poser dynamic tuts.