Strange Bug

Anubic DarqueAnubic Darque Posts: 13
edited March 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have a strange bug thats popped up.  I am not sure how to describe it   so have a video...  (this is just an example, it happens with many things)  

anyone know what I have done wrong?

Post edited by Anubic Darque on

Comments

• Please try to describe it - the text in your video is illegible.

• The first popup says "would you like to save scene before closing"    I click no, the scene stays (it dont close) second popup  says "could not find file *runtime path* File does not exist"  I close that,  I right click on the icon and select "Browse to file location"  and it opens up explorer and shows me the file.... sitting there nice and comfortable.

• How did you install, Connect (from inside Daz Studio) or Install Manager?

• Some of it is old runtimes  others through install manager

• It could be that the Content management System thinks the file was isntalled with Connect (that is, from within Daz Studio) and is looking for that version of the files instead of the DIM install. Try finding one of the affected sets in the Products list in the Content Library pane and right-click on the folder, or in the Products tab of Smart Content and right-click on the icon - is there an Uninstall option or an Install option in the menu? (If you don't have either then you are in the wrong place.)

• cm152335cm152335 Posts: 421

my opinion 
    - it's normal "bug" by the system

during your work, your system LOST (diconnect) your harddisk and the program lost the path
    possible cause a non fixed HDD, (USB harddisk) or power loose

• Are you sure that content folder is added to your Content Directory Manager?